Subscribe Today

some pros switching to cat?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby mini hibbert » May 5th, 2003, 12:12 pm

i heard some rumors that maybe mike island and christ vincent were going to join cat..i think team amsoil would be sweet on arctic cat. justin didnt do very well on polaris this year..in blair morgans interview in SnoX magazine he said he was keeping close ties with cat and has thought about coming back, i dont think he will though not after winning both championships.. anyone heard anything else????
mini hibbert

Postby INDY500XCSP » May 5th, 2003, 12:24 pm

heard some rumours of the crapo boys switching over to cat, but i find that highly doubtful, theyve been hearty polaris riders, for as long as i can remember....other than that, i know nothing..:) -INDY

*This Message was edited on 05-May-03 05:25 PM by INDY500XCSP*
-------------
'99 Polaris INDY500XCSP bunch of red stuff<- For sale
03 Pro-XR w/600, SLP Can, C&A Trail skis, 96 Megabites,Powermadd/Rox handguards, AMSOIL,V-Force 3, PERC
INDY500XCSP

Postby Xtreme XC » May 5th, 2003, 3:58 pm

Haven't heard anything but I bet Cat is scrambling to get some good riders. Without Tucker the ol F-cat won't have a good showing at all.
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Postby Dunior » May 5th, 2003, 4:07 pm

Krapo's are not even considering Cat and Amsoil still has at least one more year with Polaris.
Polaris, because I don't like to work on my sled, but I do sure like to beat on them.
Dunior

Postby M10rules » May 5th, 2003, 4:11 pm

Blair has always kept very close ties with Cat and thinks of the Cat guys more as family then he does the Doo guys.
"Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
"Why would I lie to you, we're not married?"
M10rules

Postby EDUB » May 5th, 2003, 6:11 pm

Are you crazy?? Give me one good reason why mike would go to cat. He hit the jackpot with the warnert's and his doo ride. Trust me, mike would like to stay where he is, but the warnert's will have the last say and I don't think they would let them go.
When you go yellow and black you don't go back
EDUB

Postby ArcticEd » May 5th, 2003, 6:47 pm

Frankly, I think that at this point in his career, Vincent would take just about whatever he could get.....
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Postby slick_jimmyb » May 5th, 2003, 10:01 pm

Blaire should go back to AC just so they can win again and all you racer wannaBe's would calm down.
After whats-his-name left,(He's gone and I forgot) those AC guys need a reason to smile again. Besides, racing doesn't matter...
REV-ROX
slick_jimmyb

Postby sueperdave » May 5th, 2003, 11:35 pm

I'd like to see Blair retire along with TH, otherwise it is going to be a romp no matter what sled he rides. That does not make for good racing!

*This Message was edited on 06-May-03 04:35 AM by sueperdave*
sueperdave

Postby snirt » May 6th, 2003, 7:18 am

this is just an unsubstantiated rumor at this point, but i heard that a mad scientist, employed by arctic cat, has stolen some hair from blair morgan's and tucker hibbert's helmet, and using the dna combined with some sasquach stem-cells has made a super-racer.
snirt

Next

Return to Trash Talkers