Subscribe Today

Is it winter yet?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Is it winter yet?

Postby SnoPrincez » June 22nd, 2003, 10:59 am

Gosh, summer sucks! The only thing keeping me sane is making new jumps on my snowmobile track and reading sled magizines!
SnoPrincez

Is it winter yet?

Postby zert » June 23rd, 2003, 3:52 am

Going camping for 10 days on Thursday, other than that I've been keeping my golf handicap at a solid 18. Going to the Bristol night race in August then it's all about waiting on snow.
zert

Is it winter yet?

Postby ZRT800 » June 23rd, 2003, 10:15 am

Mountain Biking, Canoeing, Working on the kitties (yes it's a year round job with Cats), & making sure that the employees at Labatt's have job security for years to come!!
Who said Cats can't swim?!?
ZRT800

Is it winter yet?

Postby bjk » June 23rd, 2003, 12:25 pm

who the hell cares about winter. get on your 4wheeler & have some fun, enjoy the summer winter will be here soon. I HOPE!!!
wrecking the planet one snow drift at a time.:R[green][/green]
bjk

Is it winter yet?

Postby RENEGADE13 » June 23rd, 2003, 3:02 pm

Got the 8th annual canoe trip out of the way this past weekend. What a blast that was, 3rd year in a row with bad weather. At least it wasn't in flood stage like last year! And thanks to the pennslyvania park rangers. They took the last 6 cans of labatt's away from me and all the beer from the other 20 some canoe's in our 2 groups! I guess we had to get caught sooner or later, first time out of 8 years. Gave us citations for alcohol on the river in the Alleghany state park. All in all if they mail every one in our groups a citation, and a few other hefty fines some people got in the group,(3@$347 each, 1@$547) and those had to be paid at the station. I estimate they will collect close to $3000 in fines from us! And that was being very nice to us! They could have thrown the book at us! If it was winter still we would never be in this mess!
RENEGADE13

Is it winter yet?

Postby SLEDHEADRED » June 23rd, 2003, 9:51 pm

Renegade, give us more details on the tickets issued, why and the reason for the hefty fines.

thanks.......
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Is it winter yet?

Postby mxz2k2 » June 24th, 2003, 12:22 pm

burky: you better not let mordax here you talk like that... he will get the greenies to beat you down
do the doo
mxz2k2

Is it winter yet?

Postby trewakr » June 24th, 2003, 1:08 pm

I've been working on the house all summer, getting tired of it. We're going to have a big bash on the 4th, then on the 12th we're having a airshow party at my buds house in Missoula. His house is on the hill overlooking the airport so we'll have great seats. The Thunderbirds will be there showing off.
trewakr

Is it winter yet?

Postby Burky » June 24th, 2003, 10:40 pm

Put new tires on the motorcycle yesterday, so I can cruise around on it popping a few shells. That gives them a better chance, and more of a shot at me. Besides, turtle popping gets the Mordax seal of approval since it improves the breed. My dream is to someday see a faster, stronger turtle and know I played my part. Sort of a Turtlator......
If you are in the ditch, upside down, and the sled's on top of you, you are doing something wrong.....
Burky

Is it winter yet?

Postby trewakr » June 24th, 2003, 10:59 pm

LMAO@ Burky. We don't have many turtles here, or maybe that game played out here because the turtles smartened up. Anyway, we don't see a lot of them on the roads. I like to catch deer crossing the road and see if I can bump them just hard enough to cripple them. Spinners are 10 points and pretty hard to get.
trewakr

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers