Subscribe Today

RACIN FOR BRAGGIN RIGHTS........

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby kawicat » October 12th, 2003, 2:59 pm

skunk there is only one way to deterine the BEST racer/rider and that is with an "IROC" kind of race, similiar to what kawasaki did in the early 80's with their TOURAMENT OF CHAMPIONS. everyone drives exactly the same sled, set-up exactly the same (not by the driver), and the fastest sled in one heat is given to the driver who finished last, second place sled goes to second last, etc.

this is the only "fair" way to do it. it doesn't matter what brand as long as they are all set-up the same.

get something like this set-up and of course i would be there!
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

Postby POWERade » October 12th, 2003, 3:22 pm

Name the time and place and I will be their. Spy guy said he did not want the trophy skunk, I on the other hand think you should get it engraved with Powerade's name it. I will be racing a Polaris too.
POWERade

Postby maxiracer » October 13th, 2003, 12:10 am

Count the maxiracer in....
I'm game, I'm ready, my thumb is a itchin...my wifes already *****in... [b]IT'S GO TIME!!!!![/b]:B:B:B
Name the race skunky...I'll go through the trees with ya...Just make sure all the turns go to the left, or I'll get lost....:)
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

Postby NorthernSkunk » October 13th, 2003, 8:45 am

lol......we have doos, poos, an cats willin to run.........but no yammies...imagine that lol.

Spy-guy come on up early an start settin up them polar-pigs.. I'll take you on a good x-country type run up here.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby Mainecat » October 13th, 2003, 10:50 am

through the trees? You guys will be followin this old dog:)
Mainecat

Postby ArcticEd » October 13th, 2003, 11:16 am

Been there, done that.... Syracuse WSA race about 3 years ago... I got my A$$ kicked by a bunch of kids who smelled like Clearsil..... Old Age SUCKS...
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Postby WhatTheHellIsAnArcticCat? » October 16th, 2003, 2:07 pm

I see you are just as much of a loudmoth bragger over here skunk. You must love it here, you won't get kicked off and in fact it is encouraged to be like the little kid you sound like and your lack of real life sledding knowledge definately helps lol
WhatTheHellIsAnArcticCat?

Postby WhatTheHellIsAnArcticCat? » October 16th, 2003, 3:15 pm

The only following will be to make sure your lump makes it and you don't get stranded. I will bring the brandy for you for that long ride back. You brag how reliable that thing is but "ya gotta ask yourself one thing punk, do ya feel lucky? Well do ya?"
:)

Postby FoxGirl336 » October 16th, 2003, 3:17 pm

[quote]"ya gotta ask yourself one thing punk, do ya feel lucky? Well do ya?"[/quote]
That's from the Mask isn't it?
if not, excuse the blondeness
FoxGirl336

Postby WhatTheHellIsAnArcticCat? » October 16th, 2003, 3:25 pm

So why do you say you are learning about them so you can buy one?
Ooops maybe I opened my big mouth and your fellow trash-cacklers will think you are silly for thinking about buying a Yamaha. You WERE serious right? Or do you think that 800 will last another season? Its funny you brag how great the F's are but you don't want one because they don't "fit your style". Of course not. They are for racers. The REV is a better sled than yours and you don't want one. The RX-1 would be a bit much for an average rider like you and you don't like Polaris so what is your new sled going to be? The ZR900 so you can go even slower in the twisties? But be faster on the lakes? The T660 because it is car errr I mean race derived all of a sudden?
C'mon, inquiring minds want to know:)

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers