Subscribe Today

firecat's clean house at the world series grass drags!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby RWL » November 19th, 2003, 10:02 am

SnowWeeks article on the WORLD SERIES GRASS DRAGS results came in at 20 wins CAT to 12 wins doo,pol,yami COMBINED!...then went on to say they havent seen this domination since 76'..even the once unbeatable srx triple doesnt compare! & I quote "artic cat's 700 twin overshadows all other stock sleds" end quote!....So formulatriple, looks like the cockyness might now simmer HUH!...YEAH BABY KUDDO's TO ARTIC CAT!:B
"on a still summer's night you can hear the ring's flake in a rotax engine" :o
RWL

Postby snirt » November 19th, 2003, 10:06 am

i would like to say quote"nice work arctic-cat."period, end quote.
snirt

Postby The Borg » November 19th, 2003, 10:19 am

Well I'd like to say "clean house? Like a vacuum cleaner? Or more specifically, suck?"

But I won't.
:)
[COLOR=#0000ff]Welcome to.........The Real World. :p[/COLOR]
[img]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2103/pc1600246vg.jpg height=200 width=280[/img]

[url=http://cavecountryriders.com]http://cavecountryriders.com[/url]
The Borg

Postby SlapNuts » November 19th, 2003, 10:26 am

I will then, Cats Suck.

Grass drags... Pffffttttt!!!

Try making a sled that will make it through a season without wearing out a trail to the dealer.

Try cutting down recalls and service bulletins by at least 1/2, in order to get to the rest of the mannies "combined", then start thumping your chest.
SlapNuts

Postby formulatriple » November 19th, 2003, 10:55 am

what RWL didnt tell us is that the cat is probably running a 7 against some 6's. plus, once money is put into a sled, anything can happen. bone stock, skidoo is a step ahead of all the other this year.
and if you want to go part for part into the f-cat and rev's i am sure that the rev will remain ahead. although i dont know this for a fact cuz i have not seen or heard of a 600 HO SDI and F6 both hopped up race yet this year.
formulatriple

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » November 19th, 2003, 11:24 am

Since i was at the World Series i would just like to say just about every pro class sled that was there was a CAT. None of the big name factory Skidoo,Polaris or Yamaha teams showed up. Factory teams from cat like Glenn Hall and Kerry Shilts were there also Nick Washburn from D@D and other D@D cat teams. I have nothing bad to say about CAT but it might have been more interesting to see some of the other Big Factory teams there. I would have like to seen Chris Anderson from Bickford racing a Skidoo Rider but he didnt show up he would have made it more interesting for the Cat boys. But hey Good job to the Cat riders they worked hard all weekend and showed that the FCats are a fast sled on the grass. Most of the guys with the F7's were running 5.3's and 5.4's all weekend and around the 90mph range in 500feet.

As a side note one of my buds that races in the PRO CLASSES took a 2nd place in the STOCK 600 class with his F6. He lost by a ski tip to Glenn Hall i think it was. He also races a STOCK F7 in the PRO CLASSES. His name is Jeremy Hutton he does all his own work and has help from alot of his friends on race day. He had a great year and im glad to see him do well. He also had a awesome weekend at the Ohio Snowbash grass drags in September taking a 3rd or a 4th in every class he entered and yes thats running against the big names like Shilts,Hall and Anderson. He his the head machinic at a local Cat/Doo dealer here in town. He helps me out alot with are race sled and i help him out alot on race day. Its good to see a small team like that run with the big boys who have all the factory support.

One more thing for some reason when im at the grass drags i have to be in the pits helping somebody out i just cant stand out there and watch the races anymore. Its not that they are boring just something about being in the pits and all that.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Postby White Lighting » November 19th, 2003, 1:03 pm

I love how you green sheep are quik to bring up a magazine that says good things about the firecat, but when bad things are said about them you say the magazine is biast. I would rather have sled that lasts me a whole season (Polaris) as opposed to one that has to go back to the dealer a dozen times for recalls and services (Cat). They should be called firecrackers!!! And who really buys a snowmobile because its faster on grass than it is on snow?? You sheep will never learn will you!
GET ER DONE!!!
White Lighting

Postby Loudhandle » November 19th, 2003, 1:38 pm

Firecats are number 1 hands down. The f-6 will beat all 700's expect for the fastest sled around the f-7, and some pig 800's this winter.
Keepin the flipper wicked since 1978
Loudhandle

Postby BigDXLT » November 19th, 2003, 2:32 pm

The firecats can come clean my house this weekend.
BigDXLT

Postby snirt » November 19th, 2003, 2:37 pm

do firecats do windows?
snirt

Next

Return to Trash Talkers