Subscribe Today

was the thread " the perfect wife "

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby mcflying » December 1st, 2003, 4:29 am

was it really so bad the moderators had to delete it ?
I am pretty new here, and never saw the thread myself, as by the time i went to look at it had been deleted. just wondered if the moderators are over sensitive or if it was that bad.
I just am curious is all.
I belong to a pilots forum as well and we had to grumble till we got a new moderator as the one before on that site deleted everything that she personally didn't like cause she was an old bag.
If you called a plane a "her" should would delete the thred saying you werte sexist pig !!!!! HUH
Wrote saying i had taken her up for a nice scenic glight with my mom and dad on the weekend. that even got deleted. wow.
So again just curious so as i dont piss the moderators on here off.
Thanks and Cheers everyone
Oh Ya, there are no times when your Buddy's need you more than when they just burried their machine in 12 feet of fresh powder. That truly is a friend in need, in deed !!!
'03 Yamaha MM 700 - Wife's Machine - extro verts, reeds , reed spacers, and triple pipes. and slp skis
'04 Cat 900 efi with 159 " SLP skis
2000 pantera i just bought yesterday december 6th for the kids to ride
mcflying

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 1st, 2003, 4:35 am

Post away...we'll see what happens mcfly.

Do you eat alot of Mcdonalds while flying?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby BigJWalt » December 1st, 2003, 4:36 am

I find some content gets deleted that shouldnt on here. I will assume its not the men complaining.
[green]If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning is not very exciting. [b]Dick Vermeil[/b] [/green]
BigJWalt

Postby RIGGS1 » December 1st, 2003, 4:37 am

[quote]was it really so bad the moderators had to delete it ?
I am pretty new here, and never saw the thread myself, as by the time i went to look at it had been deleted. just wondered if the moderators are over sensitive or if it was that bad.
I just am curious is all.
[/quote]
Eric(the Moderator)would probably leave it up there. But if someone finds it offensive, he will then remove it. So be it, those are the rules. I am neither here nor there on this topic, but that's probably what happened to it.

:) some of my pictures I have posted have deer gut piles in them... I was waiting for those to get yanked :)
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WI/Mercer.gif[/img]
RIGGS1

Postby mcflying » December 1st, 2003, 4:44 am

NS, no not much mcd's but i do like their fries.
BIG J, the pics of your lady are HOT !!!!!!!!!!!! Can always use more of them.
And thanks for the replies, was just curious how sensitive everyone was around here.
The dead deer pics are a tad gross, as i don't hunt. but i am not sure why they would actually offend anyone ! Can't be any worse than the deer i hit 2 years ago with my F350 at about 100 kms an hour. That was messy !!!!!
Oh Ya, there are no times when your Buddy's need you more than when they just burried their machine in 12 feet of fresh powder. That truly is a friend in need, in deed !!!
'03 Yamaha MM 700 - Wife's Machine - extro verts, reeds , reed spacers, and triple pipes. and slp skis
'04 Cat 900 efi with 159 " SLP skis
2000 pantera i just bought yesterday december 6th for the kids to ride
mcflying

Postby kenlacy » December 1st, 2003, 4:56 am

Big J's definitely pushing the envelope - still a lot of kids that check this sight out (not to mention those of us who have kids looking over our shoulders) - nothing wrong to linking to other areas - but try to keep the 3/4's naked women off the pages.
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Postby PA500XCSP » December 1st, 2003, 5:03 am

She was topless bent over with a Matrini on her back. A little off color for a general forum.

BUT I thought it was great.
PA500XCSP

Postby Big Slick » December 1st, 2003, 5:03 am

I showed the pic that was posted to my wife and all she said is,"I don't bend that way."
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Postby mtntank » December 1st, 2003, 5:43 am

lmao slick too funny!!!!
mtntank

Postby SLEDHEADRED » December 1st, 2003, 6:19 am

Email it to me, PLEASE, especially if it a good one. I got to see the martini being balanced!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Next

Return to Trash Talkers