Subscribe Today

THE ZR 900 IS INVINCIBLE DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BET AGAINST

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

THE ZR 900 IS INVINCIBLE DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BET AGAINST IT

Postby Swap » December 10th, 2003, 3:51 am

Thats because they love working on their sleds all of the time. They don't buy them to ride. They buy them because its a challenge to keep them running.
[b]I just killed a 6-pack!! WATCH IT DIE!!!![/b]
Swap

Postby dave583 » December 10th, 2003, 3:58 am

Why do you guys always bash the RX-1? I dont think it was ever touted as the fastest. It is what it is. Everyone wanted to see a 1000cc superbike engine in a snowmobile and Yamaha did it( they are probably the only ones who could). Kawasaki, and Honda dont make snowmobiles. Oh, I forgot about Suzuki. Look to see a F-13 Huyabusa soon. I think we will live to see a ban on 2-stroke motors in our lifetime and probably soon. As for the ZR 900 being invincible, who ****ing cares?
dave583

Postby CatRider800 » December 10th, 2003, 4:02 am

I dont exactly agree that the Zr900 is invincible, once again whoever has the most money is the fastest. Hell you could make a 340 beat any sled if you had the money. The 900 is the fastest stock sled though, and maybe after this year it won't, but watch for Cat to step up there Zr or Firecat department next year and once again come out with something faster than anyone else.
Whether its dirt, snow or grass... the Cat still kicks ass!!!
CatRider800

Postby M-10 » December 10th, 2003, 5:43 am

Yea but for cat to be faster they have to make it bigger. Not true with DOO or POO.

Refer to page 3 of fire cats suck.
You wanna be dumb? Then buy a CAT!
You wanna be smart? Then buy a Doo!
M-10

Postby RWL » December 10th, 2003, 5:57 am

[quote]Yea but for cat to be faster they have to make it bigger. Not true with DOO or POO.

Refer to page 3 of fire cats suck.[/quote] Im :?
"on a still summer's night you can hear the ring's flake in a rotax engine" :o
RWL

Postby CatRider800 » December 10th, 2003, 6:04 am

Hmmm, thats why REV 800's still get beat by Zr800's right? I didnt think so. By you saying Cat has to make bigger to go faster, your saying Doo or Poo 800's can run with cat 900's. LMAO i dont think so. The day you show me a bone stock REV800 or XC800 can beat a bone stock Zr900 is the day ill trade in my cat
Whether its dirt, snow or grass... the Cat still kicks ass!!!
CatRider800

Postby M-10 » December 10th, 2003, 6:08 am

YOU 100% MISSED THE POINT. Acat 800 ana a doo 800 rul run neck and neck. now you take a cat 900 witch is BIGGER it will beat the 800 doo. See my point????????
You wanna be dumb? Then buy a CAT!
You wanna be smart? Then buy a Doo!
M-10

Postby RWL » December 10th, 2003, 6:15 am

[quote]Hmmm, thats why REV 800's still get beat by Zr800's right? I didnt think so. By you saying Cat has to make bigger to go faster, your saying Doo or Poo 800's can run with cat 900's. LMAO i dont think so. The day you show me a bone stock REV800 or XC800 can beat a bone stock Zr900 is the day ill trade in my cat[/quote] PLAN ON KEEPING THE CAT FOR AWHILE!:B
RWL

Postby RWL » December 10th, 2003, 6:16 am

[quote]YOU 100% MISSED THE POINT. Acat 800 ana a doo 800 rul run neck and neck. now you take a cat 900 witch is BIGGER it will beat the 800 doo. See my point????????[/quote] O.K...What's you theory on the way cat 700's Wipe up doo 800's? (this should be good!)
RWL

Postby doo it » December 10th, 2003, 6:33 am

Dave583 posted
"Why do you guys always bash the RX-1? I dont think it was ever touted as the fastest"

Have you not read the RX-1 vs Anything threads?

These guys talk like they are driving a sled that acts like a Cadilac, Corvet and Full blown Nitro Funny car all in one, able to gun ANY! sled made down.

You know, I'm a Ski-doo man at heart but I did buy a used "T"cat this year(Love it). I don't go around swinging my ba11's around in everybody's face saying my sled can stomp your into the ground. In fact I like nothing more than listening to some tuff punk mouthing off in the trail side bar, saying he can whip anybody. I don't ask the little chit for a race, I just let him pull up on me after we leave the waterhole and think he's going to show me where the bear chit in the woods. Then I take it to him, give him a lesson he won't ever forget, show him what years of riding has over his bright neon snowcross sled. After a real spanking in the driving Dpmt, you don't hear no! more big man chit! the rest of the day.

And! thats what I don't like about the RX-1, it's big mouth owners! The sled? I'm sure it's a fine ride and after these punks get a few lessons out on the trail, I'm sure they will learn to shut their trap or rap that big 4 stoke around a big "Pine" trying prove themselves.

Take Care
doo it

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers