Subscribe Today

THE ZR 900 IS INVINCIBLE DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BET AGAINST

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

THE ZR 900 IS INVINCIBLE DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BET AGAINST IT

Postby CatRider800 » December 10th, 2003, 6:42 am

I agree with u 100% dooit. Im not saying my Zr900 is the fastest thing on snow, because its not. There will always be someone faster. But what i hate is how everyone says Cats are piles of ****. If thats true, and all they do is rattle and blow up, then how come i have never had that problem with a Cat sled i owned and people sitll buy them? And as for the RX-1, the reason i bash it, is because it was WAYYY over marketed and talked up, when it turned out to be a joke. At least when Cat markets something it backs its **** up. The Zr900 is exactly what Cat claimed it would be, the fastest stock snowmobile made. And as for the comment about Cat having to make bigger motors to beat smaller ones, that statment is bull****. An F-7 will and HAS beat a doo 800, or a poo 800, and ive seen them beat srx's. F-7 are wicked fast, they dont have the top-end of some sleds but it will beat or run with almost anything in 660 feet drag. Like I said before, since the debut of the THundercat, Cat has always been on top in the Performance class.
Whether its dirt, snow or grass... the Cat still kicks ass!!!
CatRider800

Postby M-10 » December 10th, 2003, 7:37 am

Ive personally never seen or heard of a cat 700 earth shaker beating a 800 DOO let alone not blowing up before the finish line but drag race season at round lake is coming up so I will let you know how bad the 700 gets waxed by thr rev 800. Was this the good responce you were looking for??? RWL??? What the hell does RWL stand for?? REALLY WRENCHN LASTNITE???
You wanna be dumb? Then buy a CAT!
You wanna be smart? Then buy a Doo!
M-10

Postby doo it » December 10th, 2003, 8:39 am

M10, Round Lake? the Round lake by Big Sandy?
doo it

Postby RWL » December 10th, 2003, 8:56 am

[quote]Ive personally never seen or heard of a cat 700 earth shaker beating a 800{end quote} Hey M10, Let me guess your either BLIND & CANT HEAR or this years your first year on snow!.....That was a easy guess!:B
"on a still summer's night you can hear the ring's flake in a rotax engine" :o
RWL

Postby FastFirecat » December 10th, 2003, 9:51 am

Its funny how all the other guys who own other brands are only talking sh*t on here...When i'm out on the lake...I never see anyone coming up to me on my f7 and asking to race..they are always scared....and with my new sled..they wont even be able to studder the word "waaaannaaaa race?"....

The Rx-1 only has top end on sleds...take the zr 900 or the F7..They would kill the Rx-1 till they max out at about 120..then the Rx-1 will go by them and max out at about 130.. HECK I COULD TAKE A 572" CHEVY BIG BLOCK IN MY SNOWMOBILE WITH A BLOWER AND I"D ALSO BEAT PEOPLE TOP END..would you say that my sled is way ahead of all of the other brands? And that I revolutionized the sport of snowmobiling?
03 KFX(little mods)
03 F7(heavily modded)
01 Snopro Open Mod
FastFirecat

Postby RWL » December 10th, 2003, 9:52 am

[quote]Its funny how all the other guys who own other brands are only talking sh*t on here...When i'm out on the lake...I never see anyone coming up to me on my f7 and asking to race..they are always scared....?[/quote] So TRUE!:B
"on a still summer's night you can hear the ring's flake in a rotax engine" :o
RWL

Postby Loudhandle » December 10th, 2003, 11:00 am

I've sen a 02 ZR800 a f-7, and a f-5 with D&D's beat rx-tons across the lake with ease. But then again i've also seen rx-tons beat rev8's and poo 8's.
Keepin the flipper wicked since 1978
Loudhandle

Postby SlapNuts » December 10th, 2003, 11:43 am

Once Cat learns how to make their own engines instead of buying them from another manufacturer, then you guy's can say how fast and strong Cats are. Until them Suzukis shake, rattle and burn-up on a regular basis in Cat chassis', but Suzukis are strong til they blow.
SlapNuts

Postby srx is the best » December 10th, 2003, 1:59 pm

whats funny about that is if i ever saw u on a lake not only would i beat ur shltty f7 but ill bet big money that my little srx 600 would beat urs. not to mention that i got the big bore kit with the aero charger to match so all i have to say is you have been lucky not to see me on the lake yet...
srx is the best

Postby FastFirecat » December 10th, 2003, 2:25 pm

Yea that;d be awesome to race you...hey wait.....I dont need a big bore kit and all that crap to run with the big boys, but yet you do...Hey i could go put a F10 kit on my f7...would it be fair? no,but maybe i could talk smack like you do.....which i wouldnt
03 KFX(little mods)
03 F7(heavily modded)
01 Snopro Open Mod
FastFirecat

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers