Subscribe Today

this just in .. WARNING

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

this just in .. WARNING

Postby yamarider » December 12th, 2003, 6:50 am

WARNING ... WARNING ... WARNING ...

ALL TRAIL SYSTEMS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY CLOSED IN ALL OF THE UPPER PENINSULA. ALL GROOMING HAS STOPPED DUE TO RED PLASTIC DEBRIS SHOWING UP ALL OVER THE TRAILS. WE WILL REPORT WHEN TRAILS WILL RE-OPEN.

THE TRAIL SYSTEMS AT THIS TIME ARE CONSIDERED UNSAFE TO RIDE!
yamarider

this just in .. WARNING

Postby yamarider » December 12th, 2003, 7:13 am

TRAIL SYSTEM WILL REOPEN BY THE WEEKEND. THEY HAVE DISCOVERED THE DEBRIS IS PIECES OF RED PLASTIC FROM THE RECENT ARCTIC CAT RECALL. THEY ARE URGING ALL SCRAP OWNERS TO STAY OFF TRAIL SYSTEM UNTIL THEY REPLACE THEIR SKIS.
yamarider

this just in .. WARNING

Postby me and you,we all should ride ski-doo » December 12th, 2003, 7:18 am

lmfaabo,that is so funny!!!!!!!!
why here,why now?
what?you want to race my cat?,uuummm,my ski's might crack,the dealer called on my cell,he finally has an opening after the other 15,000 are done,uuummm,my mom said i have to be home in 10 min's,uuummm ,i am low on gas===excuses you might hear from a cat owner when lining up to race
me and you,we all should ride ski-doo

this just in .. WARNING

Postby catdaddy » December 12th, 2003, 7:55 am

Is this how you become a full member in 2 days? Sitting around with your thumb in your azz posting schit about how you were abused as a child or should I say? Move on already.
catdaddy

this just in .. WARNING

Postby catdaddy » December 12th, 2003, 7:57 am

Is this how you become a full member in 2 days? Sitting around with your thumb in your azz posting schit about how you were abused as a child or should I say? Move on already.
catdaddy

this just in .. WARNING

Postby yamarider » December 12th, 2003, 8:02 am

wtf? who cares about full member - new member - senior member

if that's what life is to you - get a life man!

it's all in fun - i think you really do need to check your blood pressure man - forget to take your pill today?

i thought it was pretty damn funny myself!!
yamarider

this just in .. WARNING

Postby catdaddy » December 12th, 2003, 8:11 am

What are you trying to prove? You need the life! Did school let out early for the season? You've set the record for the most assinine post in two days for anyone ever to come across the board! I did forget to take my pill today to keep me in control of not wanting to destroy obnoxious little phucks like yourself!!
catdaddy

this just in .. WARNING

Postby SlapNuts » December 12th, 2003, 8:14 am

LMAO Yami!

CD, by definition this is what we do here, if you don't like it, don't come around. If you leave, make sure you don't trip over any chunks of red ski's on the way out!
SlapNuts

this just in .. WARNING

Postby doo it » December 12th, 2003, 8:15 am

Red plastic? Hmmmm I would say it's just old parts from Yamaha Vmax's. Their pogo stick front end used shake every single part off of them. I think infact, they perfected the stang up riding style, because you sure as he11 could sit down on one, unless you were a "Bull" rider.
MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! MMMOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MMMOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! LOL!
Later
doo it

this just in .. WARNING

Postby yamarider » December 12th, 2003, 8:19 am

lmao - did i strike a cord with ya daddy?

geez - eez up dude - its all in fun. I dont make up what i post, its true facts all the way! I'm just here like the rest of ya - are you green with envy that maybe my bashin is hurtin the scraps feelings?

just have a little fun there cat! i thought cats always landed on their feet - did you miss one time and land on your head?

and I'm not some young punk as you think - no where near veteran age though. Smart business man who does well for himself and comes on here to have a little fun is all!

I thought the trail system posting was pretty damn creative - i'm sure it made a few laugh on here ... SORRY if you took offense to it. if you think about it, the recall is pretty serious!
yamarider

Next

Return to Trash Talkers