Subscribe Today

Re: Safety Warning from Arctic Cat of North America

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Ocean State Sled Head » December 12th, 2003, 7:00 pm

From the Associated Press Wire Release:

Arctic Cat has issued a warning to various riders of non-Arctic Cat snowmobiles. It seems that riders that follow Arctic Cat ZR 900 Snowmobiles are advised to wear chest Protection.
Reports of large Ice and Rock chunks have been taking out riders as they foolishly attempt to pass Arctic Cat Riders.
Some Yamahack riders have been spotted spitting out bloody Chicklets from their mouths. Some Piglaris riders have suffered from Concave Chest Syndrome or ( CCS ) resulting from Hurling Rock projectiles.
FBI agents have tried to apprehend these so called "CAT-a-pulter's", but have wound up admitted to local area hospitals suffering from "Cat-A-Tonic" comas!
If you ride a non-Arctic Cat snowmobile, it is advised that you stay indoors and sip hot cocoa with yours kids and sing Christmas songs by the fireplace.

Victims of Cat-A-Pulting from Arctic Cat Snowmobiles
Ocean State Sled Head

Postby Big Slick » December 13th, 2003, 12:23 am

The "victims" are all riding pre 1975 model sleds.

Is that all the better your Arctic Crap can do?

Sheesh...Cat riders, can't live with 'em and ya can't shoot 'em. :p :)

If my son grows up to be an Arctic Cat rider I will know I failed as a Father. (The rest of you Fathers should take note. Do you want your son to dress up in a green costume to try to look impressive? If you said "Yes" then maybe you should borrow him some of your high-heels too.)

Remember you green freaks...
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Postby yammyhaa » December 13th, 2003, 12:31 am

Hey slick,I think that is the best they can do.I really don't understand how they can be trashin any other brand right now.Do yourself a favor and for your own safety,Sell your cat and buy a reliable sled that you won't get hurt on.
[u]SnowmanMi[/u]
yammyhaa

Postby Swap » December 13th, 2003, 1:09 am

I dunno, cat riders can't seem to keep up with me. Cats can't get going fast enough to throw anything up except their engines and such. Scrap the cats and make some decent paper-weights with them. Chances are those will get re-called too.
[b]I just killed a 6-pack!! WATCH IT DIE!!!![/b]
Swap

Postby me and you,we all should ride ski-doo » December 13th, 2003, 1:35 am

more useless drool form an arctic scrap walker,i would say rider,but we all know their sled is in getting recall's done
why here,why now?
what?you want to race my cat?,uuummm,my ski's might crack,the dealer called on my cell,he finally has an opening after the other 15,000 are done,uuummm,my mom said i have to be home in 10 min's,uuummm ,i am low on gas===excuses you might hear from a cat owner when lining up to race
me and you,we all should ride ski-doo

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 13th, 2003, 11:36 am

I didn't even read the original thread/trash...the title was obviously plagerized from another well respected trasher here:)....get your own thread titles OSSH....or you will be thrown out with the trash.

:)
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 13th, 2003, 11:40 am

oops ...lol. I just read the original post here lol.......my apologies OSSH....trash away dude!!.....lol.

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby The Borg » December 13th, 2003, 12:30 pm

Heard the red skis make cats go 10 mph faster.
Now what are they going to do? Hmmmmmmm? Go faster, kill customers. Replace skis on recall, watch stock go down. Go faster, kill customers.
Easy choice!

:)
[COLOR=#0000ff]Welcome to.........The Real World. :p[/COLOR]
[img]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2103/pc1600246vg.jpg height=200 width=280[/img]

[url=http://cavecountryriders.com]http://cavecountryriders.com[/url]
The Borg

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 13th, 2003, 12:32 pm

I would rather have a minor manufacturing problem like the ski thing with cat..over a marketing nightmare like the performance of the yamahas at the shoot out..........:)

NorthernSkunk

Return to Trash Talkers