Subscribe Today

Off Topic - Ford Explorer

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby SNOBALLZ » December 29th, 2003, 2:22 pm

...and I'm an ASE MASTER RECERTIFIED AUTO tech, as well as an RVDA MASTER CERTIFIED RV tech......MY JOB? fixing these frickin' NITEMARES that roll off of some PROUD UNION WORKERS assembly line.....ya know, the FORD super duty commeriacl chassis that burned out the FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS because the "QUALITY" union worker wasn't SMART ENOUGH to put GREASE in a bearing? Or replace broken gas tank straps because they where OVERTIGHTENED and FAIL at a miserable rate.......etc, etc, etc........
AND YOU rank on the FCAT recall lists..................
but, hey, it's all GOOD, RIGHT?
Ummmm, no....not pushed around much in school...and only mouth off to IDIOTS!
OH YA...why ARE YOU fascinated with GUYS IN DRAG anyways? HUH?
REAL musicians don't NEED costumes...the MUSIC sells the show, not 200 pounds of makeup.........
SNOBALLZ

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » December 29th, 2003, 3:01 pm

You know whats funny, If it wern't for us UNION AUTOWORKERS SNOBALLZ, you wouldn't have a job now would you?! I sence a little bit of jealousy coming from you. You even said it yourself that mechanics are Quacks, do you fall in that category?

As far as my liking KISS, so FU@KIUN' WHAT! What are you a Bee Gee's fan or something? It just goes to show that YOU have about as much taste in music as you do your brand of sled.
Gee that's kind of funny saying that Kiss just relys on their make-up to sell tickets, considering that Kiss still even after over 30 years sells out almost EVERY SHOW they perform at. Tell me how many of todays bands and most of the bands in the past can claim that?!....not very many and the ones who have besides KISS don't even perform any more today! :R

P.S. Maybe you should get certified as an A.C. mechanic too. Those Fags in TRF-Mn. have been giving them a lot to do in the past couple of years! Or you could maybe try going into Synthetic Oil sales, but for guys like me it would do you no good.

BTW I checked my Rave valves again yesterday and they still move freely by just unsig 2 fingers to move them back and forth! Tell me again how $hitty Regular Bombardier injector oil is again, ..I need another laugh from YOU!
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

Postby SNOBALLZ » December 29th, 2003, 4:14 pm

.....at LEAST get the FACTS right, SD.....Syn oil BURNS CLEANER. FACT plain and simple. The rest of it? Why bother smashing my head against the wall, right? Ya don't get, fine....you're toys, you're problem.
Music? ummm, lemme see...I'll listen to most ANYTHING...including KISS...they had what, 2-3 good songs? I listen to Led Zep, Creedance, Sabbath, Cream, Santana (the OLD Santana!), and ALWAYS...PINK FLOYD.........plus all the rest of the GOOD music from the 60's and 70s...too damn many to list (Don't forget BOSTON and Van Halen!!)
As for cars?...no cars, I'd be fixing something else, yes? My point....you being a Union man can cheer for the union...if I where one, I'd probabaly do it too, BUTT....just because it's UNION MADE, don't make it good...if you where HALF the man you claim to be, you WOULD agree. You never worked next to a complete MORON? I have, and still run into them once in a while.......sucks, no? No pride! I PRIDE my work AND my reputation...and it SHOWS.....I don't worry about layoffs or unemployment. When you are GOOD, they come and find you.
Sooooo, now that we beat the SH!T out of THIS dead horse, all I have to say is.....SKI-DOO SUCKS! and KISS ain't nothing more than DRAG QUEENS, KABEESH?
LMFAO! :B
SNOBALLZ

Postby mmmike » January 11th, 2004, 2:27 pm

Saw the previous Ford Explorer post, and hoped to pick your brains for a little advice if I could...I've got a '98 Explorer with issues. Just started doing this again - had a bout of it a year and a half ago. The starter cranks the engine over just fine - it simply will not run - no lights dimming, so battery is fine. I can hear the fuel pump running before turning the key - it doesn't cough or try to run at all. The first time we had this problem, it was towed twice to the repair place (not cheap - we live in the country), and of course when it was unloaded from the truck, the stupid thing started right up, so they couldn't track the problem. One of the techs suggested it might be a malfunction in the electronic thing that keeps the engine from starting if you use a key without the right "chip" in it. Is there a way to bypass this to see if it will then start? Or maybe it's something like the ignition control module? If so, how can I tell, short of buying a new one and replacing it? But why would it act like this a year ago, but then be fine until today? It is giving no codes to help with diagnostics...thanks much
mmmike

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers