Subscribe Today

Minnesota Vikings

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Minnesota Vikings

Postby RotaxGuy » December 30th, 2003, 3:32 am

What? You can't be serious. The NHL has way fewer punk losers than the other sports. Not even close. When do you think Brett Hull is gonna pull a cell phone out from under the net just because he scored a couple goals. That's right - Never. Hockey players show much more class both on and off the ice than basketball and football players. I don't have the #'s, but I would be willing to bet you that NHL players have far less criminal run-ins than NBA and NFL players.

No talent in the NHL? Are you sure you know what to look for?
RotaxGuy

Minnesota Vikings

Postby Icehole » December 30th, 2003, 3:37 am

LOL....You were nabbed...ya still run yer mouth and hav'nt provided a thing to back it up. You said minnesotans are cryin foul...somebody from Spooner don't back up yer statewide allegations....lol, now yer really reachin with some chat room crap.

Who's fan29?....no matter, we're gettin used to yer fabrications.

As far as Hovan's blubberin goes, it's what we've been sayin all along..The Vikes are lazy and weak...then you disagreed and said the fans should support them more,,now you agree?....It's hard to debate a guy that's two faced, and good at fabricatin a story to fit his latest misrepresentation.

Go Farve ..Go Pack ...
It's ok to root fer yer nieghboring state's team right?
Icehole

Minnesota Vikings

Postby BigJWalt » December 30th, 2003, 3:40 am

Rotax, Putting the NFL and NBA in the same catagory is not fair. The NBA is a thug driven, pot smoking, baby producing bunch of inner city thugs playing street ball. Heres a great example.

In Philly we have all 4 major sports. After the Sixers play, AI is the main interview. He strolls in (late) with a Boston Celtics throwback jersey on, with a New York Yankees cap, turned sideways. Then mumbles some gettho (ebonics) stuff into the mic.

After an Eagles game, McNabb always comes dressed in a 5K suit. Looking very professional. Then he speaks fluent english and takes responsibility.
[green]If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning is not very exciting. [b]Dick Vermeil[/b] [/green]
BigJWalt

Minnesota Vikings

Postby Riley » December 30th, 2003, 3:43 am

The only thing that sucks more then the vikings is the packers. Time for a new coach vikings. Riley
PJH Racing
Riley

Minnesota Vikings

Postby BigJWalt » December 30th, 2003, 3:43 am

IceHole, Minnasota has some serious talent, Culpepper, Moss, Bennet. How can they not win? I would be pi$$ed if I was a Vikings fan. Being mediocre kills your draft status too.
[green]If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning is not very exciting. [b]Dick Vermeil[/b] [/green]
BigJWalt

Minnesota Vikings

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » December 30th, 2003, 3:53 am

[quote][quote]Football players have no class compared to the Pro hockey players these days.

That statement came out of left field. Not even worth arguing. Football is the class of sports.

[b]If you want to look at classy NHL guys we can look at the following.[/b]
Donald Brasher - DUI
Ed Belfour - Domestic Violence
Marty McSorley - Assult and battery (on the ice)
Dan Heatly - Vehicular homicide, DUI, the list will continue to grow.
Theo Fleury - Substance Abuse
Joe Thornton - Assulting an officer in a bar fight

And might I add, the entire NHL is in trouble. Dont get me wrong, I love the NHL and hockey, but dont compare it to the NFL.[/quote]

All I gotta say is Nice Cheap shot last year Warren Sapp! :R That really shows how much class Football players have!

Football players are some of the bigest babies there are. R. Moss and T. Owens take the cake in that category! I don't know what is more comedy though, all the blacks in Football or the Basketball players! I think the O'Neil-Bryant love quarrels are probabally the funniest!
Talk about a couple of whiners!:R They should take a few lessons from the black players in the NHL so they'll see what true sportsmanship is all about!
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

Minnesota Vikings

Postby Icehole » December 30th, 2003, 3:57 am

"How can they not win?"

For the umteenth time.....they're lazy basturds, that stems from poor coaching.....all the talent in the world does no good when some of em admittedly ain't givin full effort.

While Tice has some control over the guys that have come on board since his take over, he has none with the stars that were there before he took the helm. While Moss has incredible talent, he does more harm than good with his prima donna attitude.....I quit being mad yrs ago when they traded the Vikes future fer a guy named Hershel. It took yrs to recover from that, just to have a man named Green turn em into a buncha..you got it..lazy basturds
Icehole

Minnesota Vikings

Postby RotaxGuy » December 30th, 2003, 4:03 am

BigJ - Good point. The NBA probably is in a class of it's own when it comes to punk losers.
RotaxGuy

Minnesota Vikings

Postby BigJWalt » December 30th, 2003, 4:03 am

[quote]All I gotta say is Nice Cheap shot last year Warren Sapp! :R That really shows how much class Football players have!
[/quote]

I can't condem W.Sapp for that hit, it was legal. Not the right thing to do when the play is away from you, but it was legal.
SuperDuty...Was McSorley's stick to the back of another players head legal?

Also, if the media didnt publicize the crap that goes on like the taunting or the O'Neil-Byrant love fued, no one would hear about this. I know all sports have bad seeds, all walks of life have bad seeds.

[b]FYI, With the lack of snow, this has turned into the sports message board.[/b]
BigJWalt

Minnesota Vikings

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » December 30th, 2003, 4:12 am

I never said that everything in Hockey was perfect!

Oh wait a minute..... I know why you're so anti-hockey. You're still mad about the Red Wings handing the Flyers their A$$es to them in '97 aren't you! :B

Hows about all the Whining by Moss and Owens. I thought that was really a class act by Owens when the showed him on Sports Center yelling at the Offensive Cor. for not throwing him the ball. Maybe the wouldn't throw him the ball because he forgot his Sharpie!:R
As for Moss get a haircut and take that amn rubber off your nappy head! Shut up and play football a quit worrying about the money! That goes for all sports!

P.S. Legal hit or not, Sapp is and always will be a FAT P.O.S. in my book!
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers