Subscribe Today

Lets go punch a treehugger!?!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby yamaha1man » December 28th, 2003, 6:26 pm

Is anyone following the b.s. in the Yellowstone/Teton park fight? Who saw the national news last week? Park rangers with their f**king respirators on cryin' about the smell. The fag that did the report had a decibel meter and went on how a sled makes the "natural feeling" you get in the parks disappear,saying sleds make 80,90+decibels. Blah,blah,blah!I felt like smackin' his ass thru my tv. Here's my question. 65,000 sleds a year in yellowstone. 1.5 MILLION cars,trucks,big ass Winnabagos.You can't tell me those sleds put anymore **** in the air than 1.5 million cars. Right?Wrong? Now which national park will we loose next? Will the Enviro freaks set sight on MN,Wisconsin next? Thoughts? Go hit a hugger today. Someday we'll live in country where they tell us where to pee!!!!
yamaha1man

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 28th, 2003, 6:30 pm

I thought your yamahas were gonna fix all that ****...........lol
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby yamaha1man » December 28th, 2003, 6:35 pm

Seriously, right now, you ,me whoever, can't even get in Yellowstone unless you're riding B.A.T. sleds. My 2001 sxR won't cut it cuz Yamaha makes the RX 1. Any Cat unless it's a 660 is SOL. What future do the shop owners have out there? After this year, 0/Zippo sleds in the park???
yamaha1man

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » December 28th, 2003, 6:39 pm

You said that almost , like you're a Firecat owner talkin' to an A.C. mechanic at the dealer [b]N/S[/b] !

:? [b][i][green]I thought you said you guys were gonna fix all that $hit?![/b][/i][/green] :B
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

Postby treewhacker » December 28th, 2003, 6:45 pm

Skunk, they Cat T660's were supposed to save the park, that's what they have there. I think we need to organize and put up a wall to fight the Freak Green Nazi's.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1278/a1ugly.jpg[/img]
treewhacker

Postby yamaha1man » December 28th, 2003, 6:46 pm

Uh......yeah??? rememeber superduty, it's late, I don't think well after midnight. Good thing I'm not sled shopping. I might end up on a Polaris.
yamaha1man

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » December 28th, 2003, 6:52 pm

I was rippin' on [b]Northern Skunk (N/S) there yamaha1man[/b].

P.S. I'm think about buying a Polaris, what's wrong with that?! I sure as hell won't be buiyng a CAT!
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

Postby yamaha1man » December 28th, 2003, 6:54 pm

Wacker, You're right, the 660 or any 4 stroke was supposed to be the lifesaver. We as an industry were complying with the demands set by these radical fems and now they want more. We could suck a** til dawn and they would'nt be happy. Right now the huggers just want to beat up someone and the sledders are a small enough group to do it to. Would they ever take on the auto industry?Hell no! That's a fight they can't win. sledders,that's a different story. These green pricks have huge money behind them to keep doggin us till we can't fight anymore. Right now, the industry is doing everything they can,but it'll never be enough to satisfy these transvestites.
yamaha1man

Postby yamaha1man » December 28th, 2003, 6:57 pm

S/D It's all good man! HOWEVER!!! Don't do the Polaris thing. For goodness sakes man have ya hit your head on something?????
yamaha1man

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » December 28th, 2003, 7:11 pm

Actually, I rode my buddys PRO-X 600 last year, and that was the best sled I've ever ridden in my life! Not the fastest, but for a 6 it is way peppy. I'm interested in seeing how he does in a race against my other buddys new 600h.o. Rev. If I don't like how the Rev rides I plan on sno-checking a Pro-x 8 or 9 this spring!
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

Next

Return to Trash Talkers