Subscribe Today

Hey Guys

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Hey Guys

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » January 18th, 2004, 5:48 am

Well since most of you know i hit a tree on the trash ride. I seen salty posted that i hit it. Im alright my left shoulder hurts a little and my neck is a little stiff but im fine. The sled is a little damaged all on the left side. The hood is broke,bellypan,console around the gas tank the a arms are messed up a little the shock has a 45 degree bend in it now and the ski is bent. I'll try to get some pics and post them later. I bounched my head of the tree when i hit it which broke the visor on my helmet. I was having a blast all week but it was cold cold cold as hell which sucked. The trails were just plain awesome never rode the tug hill with the trails being that good. I dont know WTF happened i know i was going faster than 40mph when i came over the little hill and i seen the left turn there which i knew was there cause i had rode that trail several times before. I knew i was not going to make the turn so i just hit the brake and BOOM there was the 2 little tree's i tried to go to the right a little to miss them but i didnt make it. The snow dust was terrible couldnt hardly see the sled in front of you all week so that make it tough. Its my own fault it happened but it just makes me so mad. Oh well atleast im alright which is good and the sled can be fixed which i dont know how long that will take. I dont have collision on it so i gotta pay for everything out of my pocket which sucks. Oh well there is my little story about my little accident. YOU DONT KNOW HOW PISSED I AM AT MY SELF RIGHT NOW DAMMIT.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Hey Guys

Postby Icehole » January 18th, 2004, 6:30 am

Sh!t happens...I hit 2 trees 2 days in a row and got some fixin ta do and should be able ta walk straight without a limp in a few days...don't be so hard on yerself..be like me and proudly proclaim you've never hit the same tree twice.
Icehole

Hey Guys

Postby gg aka giftgirl :) » January 18th, 2004, 10:21 am

Bazz, I am glad you are okay...and we thought I was baad hitting a tree!! You're not gonna live this one down....heeeheee
[b][blue]giftgirl :W [/blue][/b]
gg aka giftgirl :)

Hey Guys

Postby Loudhandle » January 18th, 2004, 10:47 am

Don't feel bad i wad some sleds up every year then there off to ebay land.
Keepin the flipper wicked since 1978
Loudhandle

Hey Guys

Postby M10rules » January 18th, 2004, 11:04 am

Bazz's new nickname is NYXtremeXC :PLMAO
"Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
"Why would I lie to you, we're not married?"
M10rules

Hey Guys

Postby 01xedge » January 18th, 2004, 11:12 am

Bazz,
I feel for you I took a look at your sled before i left Fri. that sucks! Hard to believe a little tree could do all that. If you are going to fix it yourself let me know i'll gladly come give you a hand.
01xedge

Hey Guys

Postby SALTALAREV » January 18th, 2004, 11:16 am

Bazz, don't feel bad, I did the same thing last year with my rev... only had 40 miles on it.
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/countryrungreatdanes/]Under Construction[/url]
SALTALAREV

Hey Guys

Postby Badrap aka Rev_girl » January 18th, 2004, 11:37 am

Bazzer, man, at least you are ok! A sled can be fixed. Those damn trees come out of no where!!! Don't be mad at yourself, we have all put a few dents in our sleds at one time or another, but thats just part of ridin and accidents happen. Just glad to hear that your ok.
If its not a badrap its not a rap at all!!
Badrap aka Rev_girl

Hey Guys

Postby SuZQ213 » January 18th, 2004, 11:48 am

Don't feel so bad. At least your wife/girlfriend didn't T-Bone you in the front yard at about 40 miles per hour! Sad part is, both sleds didn't even have 2/10 of a mile on them... brand new! (No it wasn't me, it was friend's of ours... I figured if their new marriage could withstand THAT, it'll withstand about anything!)
SuZQ213

Hey Guys

Postby RIGGS1 » January 18th, 2004, 11:49 am

Glad your ok buddy. :) Things could always be worse.
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WI/Mercer.gif[/img]
RIGGS1

Next

Return to Trash Talkers