Subscribe Today

WHERE WAS CAT AT THE X-GAMES!!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby MM700 » January 27th, 2004, 5:58 am

WAS THAT A DOO THAT WON.....HMMMM...WHERE WERE ALL THOSE FAST FIRESCRAPS????....IN FACT WASN'T IT DOO, CAT, DOO???...lmao!!!...cat sucks!!!!

Island Wins Gold Medal At X Games

Snowmobile News
Monday January 26, 2004

Warnert Racing's Mike Island (Ski-Doo) led the snocross final at the Winter X Games in Aspen, Colorado, from flag to flag to capture his first gold medal at the event.

Off the start in the six-lap final, Island nabbed the holeshot and checked out. Behind him, though, a battled ensued for second and third place. Polaris' Levi LaVallee slotted into second place with Blair Morgan (Ski-Doo), who was going for his fourth consecutive X Games gold medal, third and Tucker Hibbert (Arctic Cat) fourth.

But it didn't last. LaVallee landed on the front face of a whoop and it kicked him off. Morgan inherited third. That's how they finished - Island in first, Hibbert in second and Morgan in third.

OOPS FORGOT THAT PART...LOL
MM700

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » January 27th, 2004, 6:05 am

Hey dumbass Tucker finished 2nd. Look at the race results before talking Bs. Geeeeeeeee some people are just plain stupid LOL.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Postby kawicat » January 27th, 2004, 6:15 am

HEY "BIG TIME" read before you post. tucker got second, considering the absolute ****ty start it got in every race, that isn't bad too bad. i didn't see if you qualified for the final, so i don't know how you did.

don't forget tonight are the hillcross races.

WHO WENT 1-2 in the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RACE???
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

Postby MM700 » January 27th, 2004, 6:21 am

ok..ok...I changed it...I only saw the first paragragh...lol...very funny kawi...I would have made the final but my Cat blew up...lol...besides what do you care Kawicat..cat is powered by suzuki..;)..I still think it's sad that the only cat that does anything in slow cross is hibbert, and he had to come out of retirement to win...lol
MM700

Postby Mainecat » January 27th, 2004, 6:28 am

Winter X Snocross Finals

Gold- Michael Island CAN
Silver- Tucker Hibbert USA
Bronze- Blair Morgan CAN

MM Crapo was tied for points before he was injured and done for the season.
MM your mouth is workin faster than your brain as usual.
Mainecat

Postby MM700 » January 27th, 2004, 6:37 am

Are you blind mainecat???...I still see two doos in the top three...not two cats...Don't count your eggs before they hatch, count points at the end of the season when they matter...morgan is coming on strong after starting slow due to his injury...who else does cat really have left????
MM700

Postby zrcat » January 27th, 2004, 7:04 am

MM, you better do the same. Did you even watch the races? I did. Doo had way more sleds in the field than any other manu. Most were slow and did nothing more than to serve as obsticles. Odds were definately in DOO's favor. As it was, Tucker and Morgan would've gunned down Island if it weren't for LaValle checking up. All three manu's, wait, isn't there a fourth? No I guess not. Yammy to fragile. Anyway, Poo, Doo and CAT looked good. To bad Crapo wasn't there, that would've made for a great race. I think he would've gave Tucker and Morgan a run and I think Crapo would've pulled it off.

MM, you sound like the very person that you can't stand in us CAT people. Welcome my little lamb. LOL Nice to see you crow, then eat it.
zrcat

Postby zrcat » January 27th, 2004, 7:08 am

[quote]Are you blind mainecat???...I still see two doos in the top three...not two cats...Don't count your eggs before they hatch, count points at the end of the season when they matter...morgan is coming on strong after starting slow due to his injury...who else does cat really have left????
[/quote]

Moron. Do you know how stupid you sound. Oh GOSH, 2 DOO's and only 1 CAT!!! Where are Poo and Yammy, Why aren't you barking about thier no place finish. At least Poo finished in front of Yam.

I'm guessing that it must be the driver and not the sled this time. You seem to think CAT can't do without a really exceptional driver. Are you saying the same for Doo?

That just goes to really show what kind of person you are MM. A bit shallow if you ask me.
zrcat

Postby MM700 » January 27th, 2004, 7:09 am

ahhhh zrcat...I ride a ski-doo...so your point about yamaha racing in snow cross means what to me???....lol
MM700

Postby Mainecat » January 27th, 2004, 7:24 am

makin some more friends eh MM?

zrcat his original post said Cat did not make the top 3 finishers. He then edited it.
Mainecat

Next

Return to Trash Talkers