Subscribe Today

Why 2 new chasis?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Why 2 new chasis?

Postby Fully_Direct_Injected » February 16th, 2004, 7:05 pm

Ok we have but 6 days till the 05 Polaris are unveiled. Back near X-mas (maybe even earlier) the 900RMK picture showed up, it is TIGHT, except for the seat, and it clearly is in that grafix video at Pol
s site, but then a couple weeks ago that red...goggled montrosity Fusion pic pops up, its blurry and I thought OMG what a joke, there was no way not with that other Chassis that looks like its ready to take on all the competition, If i knew how to post the pics, but then we get another pic of these... fusions sitting in the dealers lot, dammit its real, WTF? why would a company want to fund two?
Has that been done in the past?

Bash Away
Fully_Direct_Injected

Why 2 new chasis?

Postby d-man » February 16th, 2004, 8:42 pm

I dunno, can't wait to see what polaris has up their sleeves though.
HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY!
Lost your cat? Try looking in a salvage yard!
d-man

Why 2 new chasis?

Postby zrcat » February 17th, 2004, 12:54 am

They won't/can't fund 2 chassis. If they are trying, sell your stocks now...hehehe..

Poo has nothing up thier sleeves except arms.
zrcat

Why 2 new chasis?

Postby XtremeXC » February 17th, 2004, 4:01 am

Different hood and belly pan. I garuntee it's the same bulkhead on both Fusion and RMK along with gas tank, headlights, console, motor, etc. Obviously the seat/tunnel/rear skid are different on the RMK. Front end suspension geometry will be different on the RMK too.

XtremeXC

Return to Trash Talkers