Subscribe Today

This is to Polaris

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

This is to Polaris

Postby yammyhaa » February 19th, 2004, 11:48 am

I'm not trashin the new Polaris yet.Lets just wait and see.I actually like what I see so far.Trashin a snowmobile that isn't even out yet shows how smart you really are.
[u]SnowmanMi[/u]
yammyhaa

This is to Polaris

Postby REVOLUTION » February 19th, 2004, 11:56 am

Purpleponypower.Change your name dude.Change it to purple helmet sucker.You jerk off.Arctic cat didnt invent a-arms come on now.Only thing cat invented was green s~h~i~t~b~o~x~e~s.Check out the new firecat color cheese orange.You better grab your ears and pull your head outta your arse.A-arms have been used on countless amounts of vehicles through the years.None of these vehicles had to pay cat to use a-arms.
Conquer your fears and i promise you will conquer death
REVOLUTION

This is to Polaris

Postby racinfarmer » February 19th, 2004, 12:19 pm

[quote]Purpleponypower.Change your name dude.Change it to purple helmet sucker.You jerk off.Arctic cat didnt invent a-arms come on now.Only thing cat invented was green s~h~i~t~b~o~x~e~s.Check out the new firecat color cheese orange.You better grab your ears and pull your head outta your arse.A-arms have been used on countless amounts of vehicles through the years.None of these vehicles had to pay cat to use a-arms.[/quote]

You know what, you are right. Cat didn't invent a-arms, but they are the ones who have been using them to the most advantage for many years now. If you watch their videos about their sleds, they say it right in them, they are modeled after indy cars.
This space left blank in memory of Animal, Doug, and every other snowmobiler who has lost their life participating in the sport they love.
racinfarmer

This is to Polaris

Postby White Lighting » February 19th, 2004, 12:31 pm

Notice Purle wont reply? Maybee he went crying to his mommy and said all the big boys on the trasher board were picking on him. Booo whooo!
GET ER DONE!!!
White Lighting

This is to Polaris

Postby DITCHBANG » February 19th, 2004, 2:03 pm

maybie it was that "usedto" faggot that stared all that******yesterday and the punk just changed his name. purpleponypower, jeez , just the user name is gay.
[b]nothin like a freshly picked bean field with drift covered edges[/b][img]

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/missbeemer/04_800ProXr_modimage.jpg[/img]
DITCHBANG

This is to Polaris

Postby jag4000rider » February 19th, 2004, 2:17 pm

i agree with white lighting bout how you cant judge it with out seeing the specs but personally i think it is goofy lookin, but that is all im gonna say b/c i have no idea on how fast it is or how it handles
GIT-R-DONE and go fast

sleds
1969 371 nordic
1970 nordic 399
1971 300 olympique
76 jag 3000 f/a
81 arctic cat Jag 4000
(in progress)81 jag 4000 chassis turbo 440 eltigre 6000 series engine, pics soon
95 XCR 600
jag4000rider

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers