Subscribe Today

Who are you voting for and why.

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby dave583 » February 20th, 2004, 9:06 am

Who's voting for Bush and who's voting for Kerry and why do you think your candidate should win.

I voted for Bush last year but he is really pissing me off lately. Opening the borders, over spending, allowing all of our jobs to be shipped out of the country, etc... i am liking the tax cuts but I wonder how long they will last with the deficit balooning.
dave583

Postby T'NT340rider » February 20th, 2004, 9:08 am

I like most of the stuff Bush does. Kerry seems like a dick, so he wont get my vote.
Proud member of the Carhartt Clan Vintage Snowmobile Club.

-I am a 315er, and proudly support the other 315ers at www.315er.net fight for Wayne County, Webster Sucks!!
T'NT340rider

Postby XCSPchick » February 20th, 2004, 9:19 am

This is a hard one. I kinda like Bush, but I dont agree with a lot of stuff that he believes in. I'm more of a Democrat based on my beliefs, but thats not soley what I base my decision on. I don't really like Kerry because he does seem like a dick although I do believe in a lot of stuff he believes in, if this makes sense to any of you. Right now I really don't know.
God must love stupid people; He made so many.
XCSPchick

Postby blizzardman » February 20th, 2004, 9:24 am

i don't much like what bush has been doing lately either but in my view he's the lesser of 2 evils.what kinda gets me is all these demo's saying he's giving all these big corporations tax breaks and such,but if you think about it they sure employ a lot of people.now look at say artco or polaris in this country how many people do they employ.if they get a good size tax break that could fund more research towards better products which we all enjoy.or expansion of their facilitys or hold down prices for a year or 2.i myself kinda liken demo's to the treehugger crowd.just look what clinton did on his last day in office!and if Tipper Gore had her way you wouldn't be hearing half the music you do these days.thank god for Frank Zappa.and remember Al Gore invented this wonderful place we all know as the internet.
blizzardman

Postby Ryan700 » February 20th, 2004, 9:33 am

I dont care for either one - i'll leave the voting up to you trashers! damn - that is a scary thought
Ryan700

Postby Spudnuts » February 20th, 2004, 9:35 am

Bush, hes a sledder and stuffnuts
[img]http://www.kissalive.com/kiss/photos/75/75k12.jpg[/img]

[/i][b][red]M.S.A. Member[/red] -ZERO TOLERENCE I say, 'til I'm DONE for the Day!

2001 MXZ 800 [blue]1972 PLYMOUTH 340 DUSTER[/blue] 2003 FORD F-150 SUPERCREW [red]FX4[/red]

[i]Baby, if you're feeling good And baby if you're feeling nice
You know your man is workin' hard He's worth a Deuce
[/i][/b]
Spudnuts

Postby racinfarmer » February 20th, 2004, 9:41 am

ALthough I really want to keep Bush for the sledding on public land and parks, it is going to be a hard choise. Kerry, I do like a lot of the things he is "preaching," but to me, he seems kind of like a "greenie." Not a hard core one, but one who would ban sledding on lots of public land and national parks. Tough choise.

Later
This space left blank in memory of Animal, Doug, and every other snowmobiler who has lost their life participating in the sport they love.
racinfarmer

Postby SlapNuts » February 20th, 2004, 10:12 am

I like Bush.
SlapNuts

Postby SuZQ213 » February 20th, 2004, 10:15 am

Have to agree with ya racinfarmer. I voted for Bush, was VERY proud of the way he handled the 9/11 tragedy and was glad he kicked some arse overseas (Clinton and the "wag the dog" stuff really pissed me off, glad to see our boys took out a little agression), but I'm getting PO'd with some of the things Bush has been passing lately. The new medicare reform sure isn't helping my dad pay for his prescriptions. Good thing he purchased healthcare through his company when he retired or he'd be hurting. On the other hand, if I have to look at Kerry's LONG fugly face any more than I do on the 6 o'clock news, I'm gonna puke! Have to say Bush is the lesser of two evils right now and that's the way I'm leaning. I'm saving my "real" thoughts on the two of them for after the debates... that's when I make my choice.
SuZQ213

Postby Loudhandle » February 20th, 2004, 10:17 am

Bush he's a roughneck in a suit. If any off roaders vote for kerry your a frickin meathead.
Keepin the flipper wicked since 1978
Loudhandle

Next

Return to Trash Talkers