Subscribe Today

The good ole days...

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

The good ole days...

Postby RIGGS1 » April 23rd, 2004, 3:29 am

[quote]so RIGGS how does it handle on actual trails?? i never rode one so i was wonderin.[/quote]

It handles like it's on rails. Like I said b4, she likes it fast & flat. Moguals are the enemy, they rear suspension sux the sweat off dog balls. I have it clutched to do wheelies from tree to tree right now. Top end is around 112mph it use to be near 120. She only has 7,600m so far. It's a very unforgivng & percise sled, where ever you point it, it will go there in a hurry... it keeps you on your toes.

and Slappy I can't remember a time when I went under 45mph. and who YOU calling old? I'm gonna box your ears next time I see you :)

Pooh, I got a pretty good spine yet. But the SRX is no "bump king" with 3.5" of rear travel and my 200lb frame sitting on it :)
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WI/Mercer.gif[/img]
RIGGS1

The good ole days...

Postby cromejob » April 23rd, 2004, 5:00 am

The SRX with pipes is one of the best sounding sleds ever.
[COLOR=#ff3300]If it is Orange.....it has to be good![/COLOR]
cromejob

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers