Subscribe Today

orange county choppers

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

orange county choppers

Postby NorthernSkunk » July 12th, 2004, 1:42 pm

Its not as much as they let everyone believe though is it....I have seen nicer, cooler, and just as hard a runnin bikes out of peoples back sheds.........anyone that can justify the cost of an OCC bike..well..I don't want to trash anyone that hard on here.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

orange county choppers

Postby Paul_Aris » July 12th, 2004, 1:45 pm

Wow! You guys are very critical. Please post pictures of the choppers you built so we can admire real craftsmanship and compare to the OCC's.
[img]http://www.gobigparts.com/Assets/Go%20Big%20Logorevb.jpg[/img]

[url=http://www.gobigparts.com]http://www.gobigparts.com[/url]
Paul_Aris

orange county choppers

Postby Spuds » July 12th, 2004, 1:47 pm

yup well said paul
Keepin the flipper wicked since 1978
Spuds

orange county choppers

Postby Cat Addict » July 12th, 2004, 6:21 pm

Hey Skunk....My son and I watch that show almost every Monday ;)

This summer they are coming to a local bike show..I'm sure there will be plenty of people lining up to see them too. I guess it all comes down to personal preference just like anything else.
[img]http://userweb.suscom.net/~cataddict/CatWoman.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/images/smilies/kick.gif[/img][b][i][green]Green Rules!![/b][/i][/green]
Cat Addict

orange county choppers

Postby NorthernSkunk » July 12th, 2004, 8:32 pm

lining up to see them......what does that prove?......did they all buy an OCC bike lately?

Hey Paul_Aris...what will comparing my bike to an OCC bike prove other than who spent the most?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

orange county choppers

Postby Smack » July 13th, 2004, 1:25 am

[quote]Watched the show a few times, quite funny. As far as there bikes go I would not let those shaved apes touch anything of mine. Hacks!![/quote]I've got to agree. Too many times you see them pull the oh $hit it don't fit line and then go running to the grinder or grab the cordless drill. Then they bolt the fricking thing together without repainting. Hacks.
Smack

orange county choppers

Postby T'NT340rider » July 13th, 2004, 1:46 am

OCC is awesome, I saw Paul Jr at Sno-Bash, and I think Vinnie was there too. They had a tent there with some of their stuff, and pics.
Proud member of the Carhartt Clan Vintage Snowmobile Club.

-I am a 315er, and proudly support the other 315ers at www.315er.net fight for Wayne County, Webster Sucks!!
T'NT340rider

orange county choppers

Postby sno*jetfreak2 » July 13th, 2004, 3:28 am

Hmm every show I've watched they don't do any painting until after they've finished assembling the bike? So how can they make something fit and forget to paint it when it hasn't even been painted yet? Although I have to admit it was funny watching them put together Leno's bike on a incorrect frame and then building around it instead of grabbing a properly done frame that they had sitting right next to it and it wasn't doing anything.
"I find that your American beer is a lot like making love in a canoe, it's ****ing close to water."
Montey Python
sno*jetfreak2

orange county choppers

Postby Smack » July 13th, 2004, 3:39 am

Nope. I've seen it SEVERAL: times on final assembly. Taking a drill or grinder to a beautiful paint job and then just bolting the part on. Speaking of paint jobs.....They don't even do their own paint work. They bolt a crate motor into a pre-fabbed frame that somebody else painted. They bolt on the custom tank and fenders that yes they did fab but again somebody else painted. Finally the bolt on the seat that somebody else made. Hacks
Smack

orange county choppers

Postby T'NT340rider » July 13th, 2004, 4:45 am

hey Smack, lets see you make a bike that looks as good as OCC's.
Proud member of the Carhartt Clan Vintage Snowmobile Club.

-I am a 315er, and proudly support the other 315ers at www.315er.net fight for Wayne County, Webster Sucks!!
T'NT340rider

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers