Subscribe Today

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 25th, 2004, 6:29 pm

he bought a "sporty" kawi...
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby MM700 » September 25th, 2004, 7:05 pm

Oh great...two morons are who ride Cats have it all figured out why i bought a Harley.....lol...Kawi..if you could afford one you'd have one too..Unlike you I ride what I ride both winter and summer cause I enjoy it, and have nothing to prove to either of you ding dongs...screw this speed talk, it's really stupid...any monkey can go fast..irresponsible morons drive at high speed all the time...is that you kawi??? Do you feel like Vin Diesel???...Are you cool cause ya drive fast???...I bet with all the******you give the yamaha guys on here...that you own a Toyota Celica..all gettoed out with one of those loud exhaust systems...that sounds like crap...God I hate that ****!!!!....and if you got the deal I got you would have snapped it up in a hurry....and Skunk...it is not a standard sporty....it's a 1200 custom...and it's loaded...screamin eagle air box, and pipes...this was a $10,500 dollar bike new...I love it...don't care if you don't...it's mine...not yours...you ride what you like..I'll ride what I like...OK??
MM700

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby MM700 » September 25th, 2004, 7:26 pm

BTW Kawi....how can you argue this???....Cat's were better sleds when they had KAWI motors....you even agreed with me on that...look at the four wheelers...kawi's 4 wheelers are twice what CAt or Suzuki's are...and last time I checked Kawi was still making a profit on their watercraft....get back to my original point...suzuki makes unreliable junk....Yamaha and Honda are the tops...and kawi is a distant third...anything suzuki powered is the last thing I'd buy...now if cat dropped suzuki and went with Honda...then I would think about a Cat.....Seriously, how long are you Cat guys gonna keep buying "the hype" about how fast a certain model is, and keep putting up with break downs, recalls and reliability issues??? Doesn't it make any of you cat crappers mad, that over the last 5 years Cat has had more recall and warranty issues than all three of the other manufacturuers combined???..just wonderin...;)
MM700

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby FirstTimeCatMan » September 26th, 2004, 2:23 am

I`ll stand corrected on the engine size. I had forgotten that 84 and later was a 700cc due to the Harley tarriff imposed on the jap bikes. I was just refering that the V45 was a reference to engine size V30=500cc V45=750cc and V65=1100cc. But?????? why would you give up a 20yr old bike with better brakes, handling, gas mileage, better reliability, etc... than what you just bought? And MM please don`t use sexual jestures, its not nice and I`m not gay !!!
Yamaha sleds, the biggest black eye to carry the Yam badge in Corp history.
FirstTimeCatMan

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby zert » September 26th, 2004, 2:24 am

Here we go again with a foot stompin', tear flowin', screechin' tantrum by the Whiner of the Year MM700. Do you ever go back and read your own posts? You are by far the biggest dope on this board! You started this dumb argument about Suzuki street bikes and now you are the one with your panties bunched up because a few of us put you in your place....again. You are a classic example of someone who can dish it out but can't take it. Every year you open your gaping mouth and start trash talking, and every year we slap you down and you get mad and post a message full of bleeps and *****'s. Your last post is another perfect example. I'm surprised your keyboard doesn't short out from all of your tears that are falling when you type. Every year you start bashing what someone else rides and then when they bash your ride, you cry like a baby and start giving us 14 reasons why you bought what you bought and how you don't care if we like it or not. If you don't want us to let you have it, then SHUT UP AND QUIT STARTING ARGUMENTS YOU LITTLE CRYING, WHINING, SNIFFLING, DOO RIDING WUSS!. LMFAO !
zert

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby MM700 » September 26th, 2004, 4:27 am

There's no crying here Zert...I am just watching all you Cat dork's squirm, and make up stuff as usual..lol..you can't trash with out getting personal..everytime I trash cat....you guys change the subject, and personally attack me...so I say again Suzuki sucks...why can't you stick to the question???.....attack my sleds, my bikes...whatever....I don't care....you ride unreliable junk and you know it....ZERT...you are one of the biggest crybabies on here...so you calling me a cry baby is really the pot calling the kettle black.....I know it sucks livin in the U.P. this time of year...don't you have a dog to kick or a wife to beat????..don't hurt yourself typing a response....lmao!!!!
MM700

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby firepower flyer » September 26th, 2004, 7:41 am

[quote]oh gee firepower..let me think about that...a sled that weights 30 lbs less than mine and has a 20 hp advantage(and who knows whatever else you've done to it).....hmmmm...thats a fair race....NOT....why don't you pick on guys in your own HP class...like say Keith's SRX....oh wait....he is 60 lbs heavier than your sled...that wouldn't be fair..now would it???.......;)[/quote]
Ok so now it's my fault that all the other manufatures can't build a sled with the same hp as my f7?Your an idiot,so I have to go around racing 800 and 900 so it's a fair race??Do you listen to your self?So how is suzuki building the crappest engines out there???I didn't lose one day of riding from my unreliable cat,and yes Keiths sled hauls mail, no arguing that,but it's not stock either, and using "factory"parts dosen't count.I have not done a thing to my sled other than put gas and oil in it!!!It is how I picked it up from Ervs except studs.I may play with it this year but its still 100% stock.So good job making yourself look like an azz again,just spewing******from your pie hole without knowing what your talking about,but thats cool its a trasher board thats why we all come hear,to see what dumb azz comments are coming next from you.Thats funny that MM bought a chicks bike?He said it not me.
firepower flyer

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 26th, 2004, 8:41 am

"a wife to beat".......thats a lousy trash mm......mm tell us more about how your retarded doo ran better than your modded up viper lol.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby MM700 » September 26th, 2004, 11:53 am

I might like to trash firepower...but you tell me how I made myself look stupid by not wanting to race a sled with more HP than mine....now if I was sitting here saying I was waxing F-cats with my mxz..then I derserve what's coming...I am just saying if your sled is sooooo fast go play with the big boys..I never said that my ski-doo could beat an f-7....get as *****y as you want...suzuki sucks....again look at recalls and warranty work the past 5 seasons...Cat has had the most every year...so maybe you aren't having troubles..but plenty of other cat riders are...so get mad if you want....but I am never gonna stop trashin cat....they suck;)
MM700

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » September 26th, 2004, 12:22 pm

Sled envy is a bad thing MM700.
Trade that ZX off for a nice F-5. I'd say F-6, except the power might overwhelm a guy used to a ZX 700. Don't get the F-7, too much is too much. :)
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers