Subscribe Today

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby firepower flyer » September 24th, 2004, 5:09 pm

Who the F cares about SREET cruziers,Hey MM I'll show you how crappy a suzuki engine is this winter!!!!!!Shall we say in front of Gators???
firepower flyer

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby MM700 » September 24th, 2004, 6:53 pm

Hey first time cat man...blow me.....I bet you the title to your f7 or whatever cat you ride that my V-45 was a 700(it's an 84 look it up know it all) ....wanna bet??....It's also nice to see that a lurker , who contributes nothing has the time to pull old posts....BTW yes I own a Sportser now...and yes it vibrates like an arctic cat....but I love it....and no it would not beat my 700 V-45 in race....I admit that too...or do you only re-quote stuff that serves your purpose????....SUZUKI and CAT BOTH SUCK!!!....and the people who are smart enough not to ride them know it......Hey ZRcat..whats the matter ...those veins are popping out of your head again....lmao!!!
MM700

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby MM700 » September 24th, 2004, 6:57 pm

oh gee firepower..let me think about that...a sled that weights 30 lbs less than mine and has a 20 hp advantage(and who knows whatever else you've done to it).....hmmmm...thats a fair race....NOT....why don't you pick on guys in your own HP class...like say Keith's SRX....oh wait....he is 60 lbs heavier than your sled...that wouldn't be fair..now would it???.......;)
MM700

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 24th, 2004, 7:50 pm

mm700 defends yamaha sleds yet drives an orange an yeller doo...he is talkin about suzuki bikes on a sled board..yet drives a "sporty".....nuff said.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby luvthemud » September 24th, 2004, 8:03 pm

[quote]BTW yes I own a Sportser now...and yes it vibrates like an arctic cat....but I love it....[/quote]

remember this in a few months when he says, "man those crappy cats vibrate like my sportster... and i HATE that!!"
2004 Red Team Arctic F7
luvthemud

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby GThunda » September 25th, 2004, 3:13 am

zert.....that was BEAUTIFUL! LMAO

It's funny how MM just keeps putting his size 8 right in his mouth.
GThunda

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby MM700 » September 25th, 2004, 3:52 am

I haven't put anything let alone a size 8 in my mouth GT....in fact their is only one honest Cat rider on this board...that stuck to the topic....and actual gave me a review of his Suzuki Cruiser....I spoke honestly about my bikes....and Skunk....even running on 8 degrees retarted ignition...my doo never left me stranded...Can you sat that about your Cat???
MM700

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 25th, 2004, 5:49 am

Last year yes. :)

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 25th, 2004, 5:53 am

An I remember the 8 degrees of retardation...that was when it was still runnin better than your viper ever did. lol.

NorthernSkunk

Hey Cat Crappers!!!!

Postby kawicat » September 25th, 2004, 4:07 pm

"keep in mind it is still light years ahead of the oil leaker you just bought" how true is this, better go get a bag of oil dry.

mm- who cares about street cruisers!!! cat and zooki are only interested in speed and power, not slow, street bikes like yamaha owners. when are you going to learn that? why would you buy a bike that is slower than your previous one? i guess yamaha guys are just drawn to underpowered overhyped toys.

tell me this, did you buy a harley just for the "tough guy image" and let me answer that for you, yes!!!
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers