Subscribe Today

Five things Poo/Doo/Yam owners can agree on..

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Snojet Steve » February 5th, 2005, 2:55 pm

I wish I kept the 75' Z 440 I sold now, and the little 73' 250 Tigre! Very svelte looking and running sleds! It's not that I am against Cat. I am more against the Suzuki powered ones. My mom bred me to hate them.
Snojet Steve

Postby jonrev » February 5th, 2005, 3:42 pm

looks like there is a lot of cats in the top ten of the i-500....not

just proves that they may be fast, but in the long run they break
jonrev

Postby mnsnowboy » February 5th, 2005, 4:52 pm

LOL. 2 of the top 5 were Polaris. And there were NO Doo's in the top ten! :E

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

Postby doo it » February 6th, 2005, 2:02 am

"Five things Poo/Doo/Yam owners can agree on.."

What? That Yamaha Sucks! LMAO!
doo it

Postby Skiduders » February 6th, 2005, 3:33 am

We all agree that that the FUR Hotchick should have less clothes.
Skiduders

Postby jonrev » February 6th, 2005, 3:55 am

now thats something we ALL agree on
jonrev

Postby Land_Warrior » February 6th, 2005, 4:13 am

I own a cat....its sitting outside leaking fuel while my Polaris and two Yamaha's are sitting inside all warm and snug.....

..and yes I've work on the POS enough to have had enough.

My hopes are some kid drives by and flips a half lit cigarette out his window and it lands on my driveway and starts the pool of fuel below my AC on fire. At least the insurance money would make me feel better.......
[b]"It's alright to be stupid but it's not alright to abuse the privilege"[/b]

[img]http://www.paloozza.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=854&stc=1 height=100 width=100[/img]

[img]http://image.pathfinder.com/asiaweek/onedigitalday/update/images/update06/06.jpg height=150 width=200[/img] "A good beatings what you need..."
Land_Warrior

Postby The Riddler » February 6th, 2005, 4:34 am

[quote]Five things every Cat Rider should carry with him at all times.

One - A tow strap.

Two - A trash can into which to throw all the broken parts.

Three - Extra pop rivets and a rivet gun.

Four - A little trailer or sidecar to carry the extra gas cans because of their poor gas mileage.

Five - Extra bogie wheels and bolts![/quote]
you forgot six a portable mig welder! so you can weld these cheesy a-arms and bulkhead.
[red]It's time to let ole' painless out of the bag![/red]
The Riddler

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » February 6th, 2005, 8:53 am

[quote]Sour grapes. Sore losers. Keep buying second best, and keep wishing it was a Cat.[/quote]

^^^^^
Yup, I was right.
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Postby polarcat racing » February 6th, 2005, 2:46 pm

for starters i work at a polaris and cat shop and i see just as many polarisis as cats not being biased i used to have 2 polaris very nice ride and also very fast 02 800 xc sp would eat up most others including all 800 doos most rx 1 tons all f7' and even the big bad 900 twin and the 1000 triple but now i ride a cat i like to have fun and bang the ditches the f series is a vey good chassis esp the sno pro a little slower but you can jump buildings in a single bound and never bottom i rode them all tried them all and youl see me riding my nightfire sno pro until they come out with some thing better witch there isnt evre try jumping a rx it feels like a m1 tank with a rocket atached to it revs are for shorter people that dont mind bottoming out even with remote resivores and 100 mile range my carb cat gets 11 to 16 mpg all in how it is ridden it is a carb to.edges are the trail huggers with lots of power that the front ends feel like they 10 yards of concrete where the motor is at cant wheelie over things and in the last 2 years ive seen 2 f7's melt do to oil line failure 1 carb 1 efi there is a lot of dealer prep issuies with the 05 and most dealers are letting them go ive locktited 15 firecats 2ndary face bolt in 1 week cause there dealer didnt do the job before it was sent or never called back to perform the service bulletin dont know if they dont care or just looking to give cats bad name seen the bulletin in late oct early nov so if you are ever up north and see a nightfire sno pro all black and chrome try to have as much fun as i am rippin the ditches on my problemless f7 unless your on one yourself!!!!!!!!!!!! and for the guy with the leaky cat gas line sure it is not your polaris, 5 tanks this week for polaris thank god for warranty eh?
polaris has power cats have motocross feel screw revs and rx 1 tons
polarcat racing

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers