Subscribe Today

sport atv for sale...

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

sport atv for sale...

Postby Vmax700 » May 30th, 2005, 2:04 pm

I've been to Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, & Niagara Falls many times to play hockey & party in my time. Had a blast everytime I was up there but that's beside the point, I'm always going to pick on Canadiens on this board for 3 reasons: 1. because its a trasher board, ya jerkass, 2. I think it's funny to watch you get your panties in a bunch, 3. By the grace of God, I'm American God dammit!!!
Vmax700

sport atv for sale...

Postby mnsnowboy » May 30th, 2005, 2:11 pm

LOL VMAX, as Chris Farley would say, "HEEEEELLLLLLLLL YEAAHHHHH!!!!"

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

sport atv for sale...

Postby nab4me » May 31st, 2005, 6:21 am

uhhuh vmax700 i think u r too patriotic man
nab4me

sport atv for sale...

Postby KneeDeepInSnow » May 31st, 2005, 11:06 am

yeah they always bug us Canadians eh! We need More Canadians at next years trasher ride! you guys in?!
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/KDX250/SDbrbr.jpg[/IMG]
[b][i][blue]DAYS GET SHORTER, SNOW GETS DEEPER, LIFE GETS BETTER[/blue][/i][/b]
KneeDeepInSnow

sport atv for sale...

Postby sno*jetfreak2 » May 31st, 2005, 2:02 pm

Nah everyone would pick on me for driving a sled thats older than most of the guys on here.
"I find that your American beer is a lot like making love in a canoe, it's ****ing close to water."
Montey Python
sno*jetfreak2

sport atv for sale...

Postby nab4me » June 2nd, 2005, 2:21 pm

i would but i dont have any way to get anywhere other then on the trails (that means i dont have a truck)
nab4me

sport atv for sale...

Postby REVRECK » June 3rd, 2005, 3:40 am

If it were'nt for us AMERICAN'S, the canadians would be speaking Russian.
Shut up bich!!

[IMG]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/729/050909jihadthis15ad.jpg[/IMG]
REVRECK

sport atv for sale...

Postby sno*jetfreak2 » June 3rd, 2005, 4:44 am

Heh... No see we'd be speaking German if anything, which is much more preferred. Since if you guys wouldn't of told a whole bunch of citizens to get on a boat loaded with ammo and told em to ignore the warnings that the germans were saying they were going to sink the boat. You guys would never have entered the European theatre. So the germans would of crushed the russki's. Someone would of assinated Hitler and we'd be dealing with a germanic empire or sum such thing.

And who says they would of won? After WW2 we were the 4th most powerful country when it came to military. We also managed to slap you yank's back when we were nothin but a bunch of farmers backed up by some crazy indians. If it wasn't for us you guys wouldn't have a white house. We went down and burnt her good so they had to paint it white to cover up the smoke damage. That was a buggery war of 1812(one of many encounters) bloody stale mate we got our selves into.

Also it seems like every fight you guys got into with the soviets it was either a draw(North Korea) or a flat out ass kicking(Vietnam).

This is a whole discussion for another day.
"I find that your American beer is a lot like making love in a canoe, it's ****ing close to water."
Montey Python
sno*jetfreak2

sport atv for sale...

Postby Smack » June 3rd, 2005, 4:52 am

Don't you think its worse that so many of you are speaking French?? I'd much rather be German than French.
Smack

sport atv for sale...

Postby sno*jetfreak2 » June 3rd, 2005, 7:17 am

I'm a good deal french and I find those fuggers in quebec to whiney for my own liking. Quebec french isn't even compatible with Paris french anymore. Quebec speaks a wierd mix mash of 16th century french and raped english. Yet they are somehow gods gift to Canada in their squirrely minds. They are bunch of neo nazi's...

Your right though speaking german would be a good deal better than french. Atleast german sounds commanding not like that whine that french is. I guess since the french have never won a war they must of gotten good at whining.
Montey Python
sno*jetfreak2

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers