Subscribe Today

sport atv for sale...

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

sport atv for sale...

Postby nab4me » June 5th, 2005, 5:26 am

haha revreck:) hey GThunga what kind of person am i? please enlighten me considering that you dont even know who i am or what im like, dont ever assume you know me azzhole!
nab4me

sport atv for sale...

Postby Smack » June 5th, 2005, 6:20 am

Hey nads, what is a chink? Is that when you get a deep scratch on something??
Smack

sport atv for sale...

Postby mach1mikeM1M » June 5th, 2005, 7:25 am

[quote=nab4me]haha revreck:) hey GThunga what kind of person am i? please enlighten me considering that you dont even know who i am or what im like, dont ever assume you know me azzhole![/quote]
Niceassboys4me,what's got your thong in such a bunch?Cutting the blood flow up to your brain or something?Seems some of you Canuck's always think it's fun to bash Americans and our goverment but when the tables are turned you cry foul!You say you hate the French Canadians but your acting like one.Viva La USA Ass munch!
mach1mikeM1M

sport atv for sale...

Postby sno*jetfreak2 » June 5th, 2005, 7:29 am

Ok ok I'm steppin away from this one.

Nab is getting testy over all of this stuff. But I do have to say you yanks have gotten yourselves into alot of trouble. I remember reading about how Saddam had these huge stock piles of nukes where they go?? Oh and lets not forget you guys are the ones who originally put him into powa and gave him all of his toys.

We just have a longer memory than you guys :P. Btw Nab go and edit your first post so it says "sport atv for sale". Comon now thats like leaving the door open for all this cross border love we got going on.

Lol @ the moose crate houses. Btw its r-oo-f not ruff learn to speaka da English. Oh and who actually likes Quebec?? But we could have it like you guys. I mean look everytime someone organizes Alaska to seperate they magically disapear and are never heard from again. Now that just makes it a little too obvious.

Anyways get back to yankin on Nabs chain some of this chit is funny.

Fact of the day: It would take a full sled dog team 2 minutes to devour a fully grown man.
"I find that your American beer is a lot like making love in a canoe, it's ****ing close to water."
Montey Python
sno*jetfreak2

sport atv for sale...

Postby mach1mikeM1M » June 5th, 2005, 7:30 am

Since we cant hit anything according to nab,take a look at these videos.[url=http://grouchymedia.com/]clicky here to drop da bombs[/url]
mach1mikeM1M

sport atv for sale...

Postby REVRECK » June 5th, 2005, 8:08 am

Where'd ya get that link mikey? lol, good stuff aint it?
Seriously nab take riddlin, we know canada is just like the u.s. little brother.
And as far as not hitting chit, ive never failed to fire less than expert on any weapon ive used. I shoot very well, and most of the people i know shoot well. And one more thing, the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy pilots are the best pilots in the world. Period. If they hit something they were'nt supposed to it was because of bad intel , not bad aim.
So just relax dude, it's okay. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.
Now dont you feel better?
Shut up bich!!

[IMG]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/729/050909jihadthis15ad.jpg[/IMG]
REVRECK

sport atv for sale...

Postby sno*jetfreak2 » June 5th, 2005, 9:15 am

*cough* I read in a rag that they had the air force pilots go against the Indian air force with their new russian built planes and they lost 9 out of 10 battles against the Indians. But the excuse for loosing was they didn't have their big radar planes helping them out. Kinda sad they are only so good when they have a decidedly technological advantage, even out the playing field and its almost like shooting fish in a barrel.

I agree Nab you have to calm down their just trying to get your goat. You just have to be able to go tit for tat with a good dose of humor because at the end of the day you know your drinkin better beer.
"I find that your American beer is a lot like making love in a canoe, it's ****ing close to water."
Montey Python
sno*jetfreak2

sport atv for sale...

Postby mach1mikeM1M » June 5th, 2005, 2:56 pm

Comm'on Snojet,like you believe everything you read?I saw a magazine say you Canadians fukk Moose.There is no way i would believe that.We all know Moose are to mean to be mounted.I think you guys dress your women in moose costumes and then fukk'em!Am i right?:B
mach1mikeM1M

sport atv for sale...

Postby sno*jetfreak2 » June 5th, 2005, 3:02 pm

LoL thats first I heard about our wierd fetish with moose? It must be an east coaster thing. Thats where they brew that moosehead beer.

I wouldn't of believed but it was in Popular Mechanics. Damned liberal media I tellz ya!
Montey Python
sno*jetfreak2

sport atv for sale...

Postby nab4me » June 6th, 2005, 1:43 am

hey guys a ckink is a chinese person that has slit eyes and i am laughin at all of this chit but i dont put up with people talkin personal chit about me when they dont know who i am
i noticed gthunda hasnt come back maybe thats cuz he cant say chit cuz he dont know what kind of person i am
hey m1m nab4me stands for north american bitsa for me but i guess it could be pretty hard to figure out
nab4me

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers