Subscribe Today

So much for Yamahas F&F

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

So much for Yamahas F&F

Postby Yamanator » August 22nd, 2005, 11:35 am

[quote=Icehole][quote=Yamanator]
Don't get me wrong I still subscribe to the mag. I just very rarely visit the forums cause they're some damn little childish fraternity with that idiot Cromejob and Kenlacy as their grand pumbah's.[/quote]

I would think somebody claimin ta be from Happyland USA would like little childish frateritys

And it takes more than 2 Idiot Grand Pumbah's ta contain us[/quote]

Aww I rained on your parade. Don't worry I won't interupt your little circle jerk.
Max out or black out.
Yamanator

So much for Yamahas F&F

Postby Icehole » August 22nd, 2005, 11:40 am

Interupt schminterupt....hell, yer in the middle
Icehole

So much for Yamahas F&F

Postby drifter7 » August 22nd, 2005, 1:15 pm

Dont' forget:

Skis-The big keel doesn't dig well with dual runner carbides. For agressive riders, this sled needs a new set of skis with narrow deep keels and one good chunck of carbide per ski. Agressive skis will INCREASE STEERING EFFORT ON AN ALREADY HEAVY STEERING CHASSIS because it takes a stocky set of arms to toss an IQ chassis through the woods.

More soon.
drifter7

So much for Yamahas F&F

Postby Snotcicles » August 22nd, 2005, 1:26 pm

Ice, I gotta meet up with ya and buy ya the beverage of your choice. You take 'em in stride my man and take the trashin' for what it is. God bless ya!
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Snotcicles

So much for Yamahas F&F

Postby Icehole » August 22nd, 2005, 1:41 pm

Almost feels like it's more than a ski/skag deal...almost like they need more work in the linkage to spindle area. On dollys with pivoting turning it feels stress free but once rotating entire skag even on ice there is a noticable stress type resistance...True, changin skis and bide combinations helps goin both ways whether yer aimin to limit the push or take some of the "heavy" outta it.....goin skinnier and deeper keel bites great but does require some armstrongin....If nothin else it keeps the candyass's off yer sled

I'm takin shorter strides in my old age Snot
Icehole

So much for Yamahas F&F

Postby drifter7 » August 22nd, 2005, 2:46 pm

Timmaaay must have written this:

"Handlebar rotation ans been flattened so drivers' hands push more straight forward and back rather than up and down. This translates to less fatigue because the drivers use their poerful back muscles to steer the sled instead of weaker arm muscles." LMAO!

They did speak highly of the 600 Fusion though Ice, so ya should be sportin a smile in yer helmet this year. I will look back every now and again ta make sure. :B
drifter7

So much for Yamahas F&F

Postby Icehole » August 22nd, 2005, 4:30 pm

I've always said a good sled should'nt be too easy ta ride....At the Leisurely Lollygaggin pace behind you I should be able ta go helmetless Drift .....yep, havin to follow you should give me lotsa time to admire my new superior handlebars
Icehole

So much for Yamahas F&F

Postby zert » August 22nd, 2005, 5:19 pm

Can't believe I just read this whole useless thread. You bunch of wads!!!! Let me just end this whole argument right now, my sled is better than all of yours.
zert

So much for Yamahas F&F

Postby drifter7 » August 23rd, 2005, 1:47 am

You bought an Apex zert?!

LOL at Ice. OK!
drifter7

So much for Yamahas F&F

Postby InjuredXC » August 23rd, 2005, 1:56 am

[img]http://www.bikepics.com/pics/pics/yamaha-bravo250-94-bikepics-341216.jpg[/img]
InjuredXC

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers