Subscribe Today

Yamanator - you da man!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Yamanator - you da man!

Postby cromejob » August 23rd, 2005, 5:00 am

WOW! I can't beleive I won some kind of an award,I think! excellent! Who needs another Beer!
[COLOR=#ff3300]If it is Orange.....it has to be good![/COLOR]
cromejob

Yamanator - you da man!

Postby Yamanator » August 23rd, 2005, 9:38 am

I'm not sure which is sadder. That this thread just reinforces my statement. Or that Kenlacy (who think's he's some kind of celebrity at TY, fact is no one even knows him) felt the need to create an entire thread on the issue.

Either way my statement stands. Snowgoer has gone downhill. This board has gone down hill. I can browse Doo talk with less bs. The irony is that Erickson and his crew seem to revel in it. Too bad they've lost a lot of credibility with the snowmobiling community.
Max out or black out.
Yamanator

Yamanator - you da man!

Postby kenlacy » August 23rd, 2005, 10:00 am

[quote=Yamanator] Or that Kenlacy (who think's he's some kind of celebrity at TY, fact is no one even knows him) felt the need to create an entire thread on the issue.[/quote]

You forgot - I am a legend in my own mind! Celebrity at TY? Where did that come from. TY is a great site for the most part, a lot of good people, good information, the only problem, it is run by some kissazz's.
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Yamanator - you da man!

Postby kenlacy » August 23rd, 2005, 10:13 am

[quote=Yamanator]Too bad they've lost a lot of credibility with the snowmobiling community.[/quote]

I almost forgot - you are not the snowmobiling community - your a Smurf :)

You are not going to get a bunch of people to blindly agree with you, I know you get accustomed to that at TY, but that's not how a nuetral site works.
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Yamanator - you da man!

Postby GThunda » August 23rd, 2005, 10:20 am

[quote=Yamanator]I'm not sure which is sadder. That this thread just reinforces my statement. Or that Kenlacy (who think's he's some kind of celebrity at TY, fact is no one even knows him) felt the need to create an entire thread on the issue.

Either way my statement stands. Snowgoer has gone downhill. This board has gone down hill. I can browse Doo talk with less bs. The irony is that Erickson and his crew seem to revel in it. Too bad they've lost a lot of credibility with the snowmobiling community.[/quote]

I see it everyday. As soon as you sign the check and leave with your new yamaha you're stripped of your sense of humor and your reasoning skills. It happened to me, good thing my Yammy left me stranded or I'd still be walking around in a daze and chanting.
GThunda

Yamanator - you da man!

Postby ArcticEd » August 23rd, 2005, 10:20 am

[quote=Yamanator]I'm not sure which is sadder. That this thread just reinforces my statement. Or that Kenlacy (who think's he's some kind of celebrity at TY, fact is no one even knows him) felt the need to create an entire thread on the issue.

Either way my statement stands. Snowgoer has gone downhill. This board has gone down hill. I can browse Doo talk with less bs. The irony is that Erickson and his crew seem to revel in it. Too bad they've lost a lot of credibility with the snowmobiling community.[/quote]

Yeah, they've lost all credibility.....where??? Over there in Happyland???? And just because you've got your tampy in crooked because the made a comment about handlebars???
What a putz.
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Yamanator - you da man!

Postby cromejob » August 23rd, 2005, 10:24 am

Yamanator.....your a clown! Others including myself on this board have forgotten more about snowmobiling than your narrow mind can comprehind. If you want serious tech info, there are other forums......don't stray on the trasher board unless you wanna have some fun.
[COLOR=#ff3300]If it is Orange.....it has to be good![/COLOR]
cromejob

Yamanator - you da man!

Postby MM700 » August 23rd, 2005, 11:07 am

and I am still laughing...cause Yamaha copied Cats handlebars...and they are now substandard.....lol...come on even you cat guys gotta admit that is ironic..lol
MM700

Yamanator - you da man!

Postby Smack » August 23rd, 2005, 11:10 am

[quote=Yamanator] Too bad they've lost a lot of credibility with the snowmobiling community.[/quote]

Not really. Only the smurfs seem upset.

Yamanator. LMAO! Did you think of that name all by yourself??
Smack

Yamanator - you da man!

Postby mach1mikeM1M » August 23rd, 2005, 11:19 am

Yamanator you know him?So do many people at TY.When you make a post about him are you feeding your own ego to make yourself look kool?Make the Smurf's feel good about themselves and their purchase?So keep posting about KenLacy he's getting famous.LOL

How has snowgoer gone down hill?The magazine that is?Tell us can you back up that statement?It's easy to say the forum has gone down after all your posting on it.I geuss it has attracted Smurfs like you to try and make our famous celebrity Ken Lacy look bad!

BTW Ken can i get your autograph?:B
mach1mikeM1M

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers