Subscribe Today

DAMN YAMAHAS!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

DAMN YAMAHAS!!!

Postby dave583 » October 1st, 2005, 3:54 am

[quote=Skippy!][quote=MM700]Hey skippy...what do you ride, and where are you located...???...bring your sled up to northern wisconsin...I'll introduce you to a couple slow, heavy rx one ton's you can whip on all day...ok??...Just ask fastfirecat how slow these blue pigs are....lol[/quote] well if they arent YOUR personal sleds i'll bring big guns too i'll bring an 1147 cat or if i need something bigger i know where its at too and just so you know.. a turbocharged intercooled rx1 wont touch the 1147...[/quote]

Well, maybe they arent so slow if you need to bring a 1147cc sled. If you run that 1147 10 times and it doesnt blow up you might have something.
dave583

DAMN YAMAHAS!!!

Postby KneeDeepInSnow » October 1st, 2005, 3:57 am

[quote=dave583][quote=Skippy!][quote=MM700]Hey skippy...what do you ride, and where are you located...???...bring your sled up to northern wisconsin...I'll introduce you to a couple slow, heavy rx one ton's you can whip on all day...ok??...Just ask fastfirecat how slow these blue pigs are....lol[/quote] well if they arent YOUR personal sleds i'll bring big guns too i'll bring an 1147 cat or if i need something bigger i know where its at too and just so you know.. a turbocharged intercooled rx1 wont touch the 1147...[/quote]

Well, maybe they arent so slow if you need to bring a 1147cc sled. If you run that 1147 10 times and it doesnt blow up you might have something.[/quote]

still doesn't change the fact that the rx-1 are 1000cc and run in the 600 class
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/KDX250/SDbrbr.jpg[/IMG]
[b][i][blue]DAYS GET SHORTER, SNOW GETS DEEPER, LIFE GETS BETTER[/blue][/i][/b]
KneeDeepInSnow

DAMN YAMAHAS!!!

Postby treewhacker » October 1st, 2005, 4:06 am

[quote=Skippy!][quote=MM700]Hey skippy...what do you ride, and where are you located...???...bring your sled up to northern wisconsin...I'll introduce you to a couple slow, heavy rx one ton's you can whip on all day...ok??...Just ask fastfirecat how slow these blue pigs are....lol[/quote] well if they arent YOUR personal sleds i'll bring big guns too i'll bring an 1147 cat or if i need something bigger i know where its at too and just so you know.. a turbocharged intercooled rx1 wont touch the 1147...[/quote]

You sound like an idiot. I didn't hear about any of the big 1147 2 strokes doing much at the Big Iron Shootout. Why? Because they're no match for a 4s with a hair dryer.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1278/a1ugly.jpg[/img]
treewhacker

DAMN YAMAHAS!!!

Postby FiredUpRupp » October 1st, 2005, 4:08 am

Lot less reliability on a heavy mod 2 stroker than a heavy mod 4 stroker.
FiredUpRupp

DAMN YAMAHAS!!!

Postby HemiRider » October 4th, 2005, 8:53 am

lol stage 3 t-rex would wipe the floor with the big 1147 2 strokes all day long.
[img]http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/sno/500/05RX1ER_blk_5_7716.jpg[/img][blue][/blue]
HemiRider

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers