Subscribe Today

????

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

????

Postby outagas » November 11th, 2005, 1:32 pm

man, there is some seriously immature people on here. that or their to scared to post under their own name, that would be my geuss?
outagas

????

Postby mach1mikeM1M » November 11th, 2005, 1:36 pm

Pot calling the kettle black perhaps?
mach1mikeM1M

????

Postby outagas » November 11th, 2005, 1:40 pm

I really hope your not refering to me, because I`m really getting sick of reminding everyone that no one took me up on my offer to meet up at the novi show. and if your talking about me not having my real name in my profile, than your totaly insane of you think i would put my real name in thier. thats one of the dumbest things you can do, is put your real name and info on the internet for anyone to steal your identity.
outagas

????

Postby mach1mikeM1M » November 11th, 2005, 1:47 pm

If they want my idenity they can steal it from the phone book or through a tellemarketers call list.How many people from here went to the Novi show?i think it was 4 how many of those people read your post about meeting you.If someone did read it what makes you think your so special they would want to meet you?:BNow i have invited you to the Trasher ride a couple times already in P/M's yet to get a firm i will!My comment was reffering to you calling people imature when you seem to fit that description no more or no less then most here.If you want to feel special then i suggest you start drooling and practice your excited clap and join the Special Olympics.
mach1mikeM1M

????

Postby outagas » November 11th, 2005, 2:15 pm

sorry, mike, you aparently have no memory iether, its very simple, a while back, you guys started with the name calling personal attacks, and also changing someones name in a quote. now, members have even resorted to regristering under a inmatation of a users name, just to trash them. after this has continued for quite some time, i have began the name calling game also, YET, I am now called immature ect. you guys are the clear hipocrits. you`ll seam to be able to dish it out, but cant take it too wel, and it shows. I am not complaining, nor am I upset about whats been going on, I`m simply trying to get you guys up to date on the facts. if you cant handle it, than i geuss "you cant handle the truth!" LOL, i just love that statment.
outagas

????

Postby outagas » November 11th, 2005, 2:20 pm

forgot to mention, No i wont be going to the trasher ride, why would i want to meet up with a bunch of dudes that act like children?. however, i may be in the U P around that time, and you never know, perhaps you`ll see me somewhere. I`m sure i wont have a problem spotting you guys, I`ll just look for the under 21 year olds riding around high and drunk.
outagas

????

Postby mach1mikeM1M » November 11th, 2005, 2:23 pm

Outagas!i am as imature as they come.As is everyone else here.That is why we all come here.Is to have fun and be childish.For some reason you seem to think your the only true trasher here or your the best.I didnt realize there were rules to trashing.Did'nt realize this was a contest!So you gonna come to the Trash ride since i was unable to make the out of state Novi show and meet your Special ass?:B
mach1mikeM1M

????

Postby mach1mikeM1M » November 11th, 2005, 2:30 pm

[quote=outagas]forgot to mention, No i wont be going to the trasher ride, why would i want to meet up with a bunch of dudes that act like children?. however, i may be in the U P around that time, and you never know, perhaps you`ll see me somewhere. I`m sure i wont have a problem spotting you guys, I`ll just look for the under 21 year olds riding around high and drunk.[/quote]
That's fine.I will keep an eye out for a two upper with a John Kerry bumper sticker on it out in front of the local Froofy Coffee shop.
mach1mikeM1M

????

Postby outagas » November 11th, 2005, 2:36 pm

[quote=mach1mikeM1M]Outagas!i am as imature as they come.As is everyone else here.That is why we all come here.Is to have fun and be childish.[/quote] thats exactly what I`ve been thinking! you guys are forced to "act" like adults during the day when your around fellow workers, and family, but when no body else is around, you get to be your selves. thanks for clearing that up mike. and by the way, I`m really not trying to be a smart azz here, but honest to god, I`ve been thinking this is whats going on with you guys.
outagas

????

Postby raisinL » November 11th, 2005, 2:39 pm

[quote=outagas]forgot to mention, No i wont be going to the trasher ride, why would i want to meet up with a bunch of dudes that act like children?. however, i may be in the U P around that time, and you never know, perhaps you`ll see me somewhere. I`m sure i wont have a problem spotting you guys, I`ll just look for the under 21 year olds riding around high and drunk.[/quote] perhaps you'll see me lol[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Smackspics/Powermadd.jpg[/img] we"ll know what to look for.lmao
raisinL

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers