Subscribe Today

????

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

????

Postby outagas » November 11th, 2005, 3:08 pm

thats not nice to post pictures of mike`s family, thats going too far! LOL
outagas

????

Postby mach1mikeM1M » November 11th, 2005, 3:09 pm

Your critiquing my spelling when you can not even spell or use proper grammer?That is funny!
Still can not tell me where you one upped me can you?Just cause you laugh at your own material does not mean it's funny.
Im sure amongst your inbred family members you really shine at your family reunions but here your just another turd.:B
mach1mikeM1M

????

Postby mach1mikeM1M » November 11th, 2005, 3:09 pm

Oh wait i forgot to laugh at my own trash.S o here it is outagas.LOL
mach1mikeM1M

????

Postby outagas » November 11th, 2005, 3:11 pm

its not to hard to tell you where I "upped" you. its in every response. thats why you keep comming back trying to get up on me one, but your just not witty enough to do it. but keep trying, you`ll catch up one day,,,,,,,maybe? LOL
outagas

????

Postby mach1mikeM1M » November 11th, 2005, 3:13 pm

Yet you want to have the last word..umm trash?Keep it comming i will entertain your meeningless life for a few more minutes.:B
mach1mikeM1M

????

Postby outagas » November 11th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Hey mike, I was going easy on you by the way, actually, you forgot to put the space inbetween words in several sentences, and also, you negleted to use a "," in other places, but i did`nt want to upset you too much. are you okay mike?
outagas

????

Postby GThunda » November 11th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Mike, you've always been a dipshiz that can't trash. Get off the porch 'lil dog.
GThunda

????

Postby GThunda » November 11th, 2005, 3:17 pm

"inbetween"

"did'nt"
GThunda

????

Postby outagas » November 11th, 2005, 3:18 pm

[quote=mach1mikeM1M]Yet you want to have the last word..umm trash?Keep it comming i will entertain your meeningless life for a few more minutes.:B[/quote]of course you will, I`ve already told you, that when i get on here, you will repsond to what i say, and will also post nothing else but reponses to me. did you forget that i controll your every move on the trasher forum when i want to? your feeding right into my hand, but to dumb to realize it. Now, I`m getting ready to go off and do something other than control your trasher activity. so go ahead and get back to what you were dong, before i dominated your movements. LOL
outagas

????

Postby mach1mikeM1M » November 11th, 2005, 3:28 pm

Seems im controlling you.After all your the one responding to my posts.Very orginal trash there your stealing your own material again.Good job!Glad to see your still feeling "Special"ooops i just stole my material.How orginal!You go outagas i mean puppet master go play with your sock puppets and enjoy another good night with your friends at the Sierra Club.........LOL:B
mach1mikeM1M

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers