Subscribe Today

USCC BVille race pix

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

USCC BVille race pix

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 29th, 2006, 12:43 pm

lmao..sorry PMach...how can a race have 50 stop signs..that is ludicrous...and very hard to judge....did you have people at every stop sign stoppin every racer for exactly the same amout nt of time...if i was a Yamaha guy i think I would be havin an excuse lol...

..sorry but 50 stops signs is crazy...and the race was only what 105 miles? why would anyone need two fuel stops?...

..believe me P mach X-country is my favourite test of a sled an a rider for real world ridin....keep up the good work...maybe i'll bring some drivers down soon...what kinda prize money are you handin out these days...
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

USCC BVille race pix

Postby Icehole » January 29th, 2006, 12:56 pm

Yes...they did have people at every stop and were real consistant on time held

Skunk it would'nt matter how the race was run or how close to being yer ideal setup, you are predetermined to sh!t on this series with yer usual condescending aloofness......until you actually do come down and either paricipate in or spectate and see fer yourself, your critical cyber opinions sound like whineyass envy......Red Lake 500 is in 2 wks, lets see what makes you the expert...I'll help with buyin entry fee, fuel, and pay half of any parts and lodgin
Icehole

USCC BVille race pix

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 29th, 2006, 2:29 pm

lol...c'mon ice 50 stops within 10.5 miles...lol....and I have nothing against the circuit...it just sounds like something that is between X-country racin an slo-X right now...I toytally understand what Mr P mach is trying to promote, I helped start the TCC 100 up here...I hope he succeeds

..I also think it would be an excellent place for trashers to go for a ride an settle some threads...about real world ridin with 'stock' sleds..X-country racin is the closest to what aggressive sledheads do every day..

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

USCC BVille race pix

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 29th, 2006, 2:30 pm

ps icehole....its still a trash board too lmao

NorthernSkunk

USCC BVille race pix

Postby pjmach » January 29th, 2006, 2:33 pm

Skunk, you've really got to leave the bush once in a while, there's a BIG world out there that you're missing! Although we are pretty remote here in ND and MN by good 'ol US of A standards, we actually race in civilized areas (i.e. PEOPLE LIVE HERE) where there are roads with real cars and trucks frequently on them that are actually moving at a high rate of speed! Spell it with me now...C I V I L I Z A T I O N .

After much research, we decided that rather than have our racers just wing it and fly over these roads at 80 mph and hope there isn't a loaded Freightliner coming the other way, we felt it might be safer to have the racers come to a complete stop and verify the coast is clear before crossing these roads...just in case. Typically in our area there is a road every 1 or 2 miles, now do the math with me here, a 10 mile lap, with a road every two miles would equal....what??? I've got a calculator if you need it......good. Five road crossings. Now, that is five crossings in one lap. Do 10 laps and you end up with a "ludicrous" 50 stops.

As for a question of yours that actually might need an explaination, the heavy, wet snow conditions (37 degrees) caused the sleds to really lug. Mileage was in the 6-8 mpg range. Most pro's like to start with a light fuel load to make good time early, but they didn't expect to get such poor mileage. Brian Dick is an engineer at Arctic Cat who probably puts as many miles on a sled as anyone, and he ran out, so go figure.

We paid out $10,150 at Barnesville. The winner of Saturday's Semi Pro 600 class is also a top 10 semi pro on the National snocross tour and he said he made more money at Barnesville than he would have by winning a Semi Pro National race. Our Pro class winners got much more. Unlike the Can Am series who paid the top 3, we pay the top 1/3 finishers.

I like checking in with this forum to see what people are saying about the snowmo world. I feel it helps our series to hear what kind of perceptions are out there about cross country and racing in general. For the most part, guys on this forum are pretty creative and entertaining. A couple are actually pretty well informed about what's really happening in the industry. I realize this is a trasher forum and I take it for what it is. However, it's not worth it to waste anymore time responding to your inquiries, suggestions and *****ing, until, like Ice said, you actually come and see for yourself what's happening. Until that happens, your opinions don't mean much.
pjmach

USCC BVille race pix

Postby Icehole » January 29th, 2006, 2:48 pm

I'm serious bout that 500 offer Skunk.....it'd be a hoot...on one hand we'd be on the same team with the same goal of finishing as good as possible and on the other we could be arguin face ta face about how wrong you are bout some stuff.....we'd have fun doin both
Icehole

USCC BVille race pix

Postby mnsnowboy » January 29th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Hell that Canadian metric math must be different. I thought that 50 throughout the whole race was no big deal. Who cares if ya gotta stop?

Hell I've almost ran dry in 70 miles. It's tough with the temps we've had lately especially.

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

USCC BVille race pix

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 29th, 2006, 2:58 pm

I agree ice...an seriously we have people that could run those races..up here though we all just need money time an some of the younger guys would need their wives permission..an I wouldn't be drivin I would be helpin someon else

PMach keep up the good work...but you can never deny the fact that the more raod stops there are...then the more the racers times could be affected.. an sometimes in X-country racing the sleds are alot closer in time then what some people realize..that is one thing I think we did right with the TCC100 was that we kept road crossings out of it...seein as how we didn't like them when we raced..

NorthernSkunk

USCC BVille race pix

Postby FiredUpRupp » January 30th, 2006, 4:02 am

Pat thanks for the update and results!

Skol Corey Davidson and Yamaha!
FiredUpRupp

USCC BVille race pix

Postby yammrhammr » January 30th, 2006, 6:04 am

so the yamahas held up the best. also were the fastest.
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers