Subscribe Today

Morgan rumored to sign with Yamaha

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Mainecat » February 10th, 2006, 12:54 am

Just a rumor but a very reliable source has told me Blair Morgan is considering signing with Yamaha next season. He has been told he will have full control of designing their new 600cc 2 stroke race sled.
STAY TUNED........
Mainecat

Postby MacDonald » February 10th, 2006, 1:48 am

I was thinking maybe it's true then you siad "full control of designing thier new 600cc 2 stroke" they aren't going to give design control to any racer, no matter who it is. They may use his input but not full controil. Rossi doesn't get full control of his bike and he has brought them two world moto gp titles. So once again you can go by your real screen name mainlywrong.
MacDonald

Postby Luv2sled » February 10th, 2006, 2:12 am

Ya...we know how "reliable" your sources are...about at reliable as the sled you ride.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Postby Mainecat » February 10th, 2006, 2:19 am

Morgan is totally different than any other racer. Look what he did for Cat and Doo. You Yamaha guys can only dream of a 600 2 stroker that he would design.
Very reliable source.

And Luv wait till you see the other new Cats for 07
Mainecat

Postby Luv2sled » February 10th, 2006, 2:20 am

"And Luv wait till you see the other new Cats for 07"

I'm looking forward to seeing their 4s lineup. The sleds themselves look more and more like Yamahas every year. They might have something there. If they are sticking with two smokers not interested.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Postby Luv2sled » February 10th, 2006, 2:22 am

...oh, and Bliar morgan doesn't know chit about designing anything.....he is a professional rider...not designer. Stop spouting BS. So are you setting everyone up for Yamaha dominating in slowcross so you can give all the credit to Blair Morgan and not Yamaha?....Geez, get over it already.
Luv2sled

Postby Smack » February 10th, 2006, 2:27 am

I want the sled to look...................like a redheaded stepchild.
Smack

Postby MacDonald » February 10th, 2006, 2:29 am

If theey don't give design control to the best moto gp/500cc gp rider ever, than some snocross rider, who is a slow motorcycle rider, is not going to get design control. I would not be suprised if Yamaha had more engineers than cat has total employees.
MacDonald

Postby mbenoy119 » February 10th, 2006, 2:39 am

I agree with Mac on this one. However, I do think they would design one with his input, much like Doo did with the REV. The original REV racers were designed and built how Blair wanted them to be
mbenoy119

Postby viper_trails » February 10th, 2006, 2:42 am

so true mainecat, and i heard from your "great" source that AC will release the HELLCAT.
viper_trails

Next

Return to Trash Talkers