Subscribe Today

Bitter truth, part 2...read it and weep suckers.

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby MM700 » February 20th, 2006, 5:04 am

Blah, Blah, Blah....HE WAS AT A SANCTIONED RACE!!!! he posted pics, ..go hit his link...where are your pics??? xc's pics??? Do you have any??? Talk about spountin off, and not backing your facts....lol..you're all mouth dietard....just like all cat riders...excuses for everything...lol.

YOUR CATS GOT STOMPED!!! SKOL TURBO RX-1....LMAO!!!
MM700

Postby die_hard_catrider05 » February 20th, 2006, 5:07 am

Ok, was this 4 stroke modded anymore besides a Turbo? What did this 1010 have done to it.. was it properly set-up? I could go on and on about it. Different conditions, etc etc.

Why the hell would I need pictures? Dont believe Buddy P? I sure do... he's already established himself as a trust-worthy guy that isnt gonna post b/s AND as an established mechanic who knows what hes doing... More than I can say about you on the other hand....

nuff said. No use in arguin with ya Motor Mouth, not worth my time. Numbers and facts and figures speak more than what you have to offer.
[IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5261/catboy22ql.jpg[/IMG]
[green]Arctic Cat- On the gas and kickin ass[/green]

[green]Shoot-Out racing[/green]
die_hard_catrider05

Postby Rick27 » February 20th, 2006, 5:10 am

Die Hard your stories about my buddy did this and my buddy did that are getting old. It must be really fun having to live your snowmobile life through someone elses life, but what have you done.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...:S
Rick27

Postby die_hard_catrider05 » February 20th, 2006, 5:14 am

LMFAO Motor Mouth... what results? Huh? I dont see any actual Professional results you are bragging about, all I see is pictures. Pictures of a yam turbo isnt exactly "sanctioned"

Rick.. you think your funny huh? I could care less what ya say about me. Yes your right, these ARE NOT my sleds, but neither is what Motor Mouth is talking about. Im not the all out lake racer, i know im not the fastest guy on snow but im content with where im at. And if my posts are getting old? Why read them?! And me living my life thru someone elses... what are ya a psych now? Nope.. i just admitted im not the all out racin type. Although at the PSGDRA event in my hometown this last summer my ole '02 Zr500 did take second overall in the 500 improved stock class. Thats about as far as my braggin rights go. Also.. a good friend of mines uncle (Keith Ackerman) is the ex NSSR world record sled holder.. he lives about 10 minutes from me. I know plnety of people.. and i will brag up there PROVEN ACCOMPLISHMENTS as i see fit

My 8hundo is plenty of sled for me. All im saying is the numbers i posted vouch alot more then just "pictures" of a race.
[IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5261/catboy22ql.jpg[/IMG]
[green]Arctic Cat- On the gas and kickin ass[/green]

[green]Shoot-Out racing[/green]
die_hard_catrider05

Postby TheOriginalCaptain » February 20th, 2006, 5:14 am

[quote=drifter7][quote=OT]Turd huh? $100 bucks says it will toast the Vector, ans $10.00 says it can best the HO Polaris. Any takers?
[/quote]

Oh boy, here we go. Betting on non-ridden, unproven, soon to be a recall laden sled. How can it? It is over 30 lbs heavier and has the same HP. The sheep are flocking...:B[/quote]
So, it'll be like taking candy from a baby then Drift. Are you in?
TheOriginalCaptain

Postby MM700 » February 20th, 2006, 5:14 am

Dietard...I trust Buddy, he is a racer, and incase you haven't noticed..he rides POLARIS!!! I don't see arctic cat stickers anywhere on his sled...as I said..Turkster posted results from a sanctioned race, with pics...I posted results from haydays open mod, and brainard (asphalt)...you have posted nothing...but my brothers, cousins, uncle's gossip shizz....WHERE"S YOUR PROOF THAT A MOD CAT 1010 is faster than a Turbo yami???..I am saying prove it..make me a believer....otherweise STFU!!!!
MM700

Postby HemiRider » February 22nd, 2006, 11:45 am

Dietard your so damn stupid haha..T-Rex will eat a 1010 alive. 400+ hp Ya ok a 1010 is beating a turbo rx-1 lol...so funny...
[img]http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/sno/500/05RX1ER_blk_5_7716.jpg[/img][blue][/blue]
HemiRider

Postby Xtreme XC » February 22nd, 2006, 1:48 pm

[quote=die_hard_catrider05]Buddy P ran his polaris up in Cadillac a few weekends ago against many various sleds. I was there to see him take a few runs, but i DID NOT see him run against any turbos, but he DID mention the fact that he BEAT a turbo. Now if i recall correctly, his sled is running somewhere around 190hp? So lets say he is runnin 190 hp right on the nose, and my buddies Zr 1010 is running roughly 210 hp.. and the 190hp BEAT a turbo.. the 210 should have no problem... correct?[/quote]

My motor dynoed at 199.2hp, and actually beat 2 turbo Yami's that day at Cadillac, a turbo Warrior and turbo Apex. Both at 10 lbs boost (claimed up to 220-250hp range). Was out mph'ing them at the end of the track too (and Ken, it was a bit longer than 660'). And MM, it was not a sanctioned race. Just grudge racing on snow.

OT, I'll take you up on that offer. Not sure what we are to weep about??? It's still behind the year old FST. The Z1 is heavier and has less HP than a FST. Same HP as a Vector but considerably heavier. The 600 IQ would run away from it. But why compare the Vector and IQ600 trail sport sleds to a trail cruiser?
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Postby Xtreme XC » February 22nd, 2006, 1:50 pm

ooops
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » February 22nd, 2006, 2:01 pm

All I know is the DSMs for Cat rode the Jag with the apex, nytro, vector, poo fst, all of the 4 strokes- all on the same day same place. The consensus was that the Jag is a serious threat. Time will tell.
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers