Subscribe Today

Will Skunk ever answer the question?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby BigDXLT » March 27th, 2006, 7:15 am

8000 this season I'd bet.
BigDXLT

Postby NorthernSkunk » March 27th, 2006, 9:23 am

movie threads on a sled site will always suck.........tell me how your scale works zert....under 1,000 miles makes you what kuind of a sledder....1,000-2,000 makes you what kind etc etc..tell me how your scale works...

...I was ridin all weekend....seen the new Jag broke...seen a 99zr bust a crank...seen an 05' rev800 burn down at 1600 miles, an it ain't the first up here to do it...also heard we will be havin a yammie dealer up here this september, I'll believe it when I see it...I didn't win nothin in the poker derby sunday but had a blast..zert if you want to talk sleddin then post about sleddin...an not about lame azz movies...

...an if havin a family cuts into my ridin time then so be it....but once the kids are gone you guys won't be able to handle hangin here no more once I get zerts mileage scale an learn how it works...
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » March 27th, 2006, 9:25 am

Skunk, you buying a Yam if the sell them in T-Mannytoba?
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Postby Swap » March 27th, 2006, 9:26 am

So that means you put on how many miles this year?
[b]I just killed a 6-pack!! WATCH IT DIE!!!![/b]
Swap

Postby NorthernSkunk » March 27th, 2006, 9:28 am

maybe when zert shows me his 'mileage scale' an tells me how it works

...I won't say no OT....got some friends runin them this winter...

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby zert » March 27th, 2006, 9:31 am

You missed the point Skunk, and still didn't answer the question. I asked this question in response to you asking me how much time I spend watching TV, it has nothing to do with what kind of sledder you are. I have a wife and two kids and a full time job too, so what is your point? Answer the question.
zert

Postby NorthernSkunk » March 27th, 2006, 9:38 am

Tell me, what does a persons mileage mean?....the way I see it I have been enjoyin the season all winter...was still ridin this past weekend...not sure how much time is left though...and my family comes first everyday...

NorthernSkunk

Postby zert » March 27th, 2006, 9:38 am

[quote=Moderator Skunk]zert if you want to talk sleddin then post about sleddin...an not about lame azz movies...
[/quote]

I'll talk sleddin all you want Skunk, and I'll talk about whatever else anyone wants to talk about. Seems odd that you *****h about the off topic threads so much yet you reply to all of them. Think of all the extra time you could be putting on your sled if you didn't read every thread that comes up. So......since your conditions are still so great up there in the real world, tell us how many miles you have on this year? Your twin brother OT even fessed up his mileage. What's the matter? Afraid your all universe title will be tarnished when you tell us that you only rode the equivalent of 3 weekends of riding for us fantasy riders?
zert

Postby zert » March 27th, 2006, 9:42 am

[quote=RealWorld]Tell me, what does a persons mileage mean?....the way I see it I have been enjoyin the season all winter...was still ridin this past weekend...not sure how much time is left though...and my family comes first everyday...
[/quote]

What a wuss!!!!!!!!! You are actually ashamed to tell us aren't you? Telling us your mileage will give us a perspective of how serious a sledder you are. Looks like you are just an internet rider.
zert

Postby Luv2sled » March 27th, 2006, 9:46 am

Ask him why he rides an Arctic Fart Zert....LOL
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers