Subscribe Today

Will Skunk ever answer the question?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » March 27th, 2006, 9:49 am

I'm the better looking twin, smarter too. I gots an F-7 not no dinoZR.
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Postby NorthernSkunk » March 27th, 2006, 9:49 am

ahhhh...so mileage makes you a more serious sledder in your opinion does it....who fricken cares how serious you are? or is it that you want to be known as the most serious sledder on the trash boards lol...an I take it the more you do in one day makes you even more serious does it...even if it is all done super smooth highways lol...

...my speedo broke this year....I'm somewhere between 1,000 an 3,000 I guess...plus its snowing out right now..
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby zert » March 27th, 2006, 9:50 am

For all we know, he doesn't even have a sled. He can't come up with a mileage number for this year, maybe his sled is an internet fantasy. Christ, he has like 40,000 posts on this site. Doesn't leave much time for real world riding.
zert

Postby pearson » March 27th, 2006, 11:54 am

[quote=GentleplainsriderSkunk]
...my speedo broke this year....I'm somewhere between 1,000 an 3,000 I guess...plus its snowing out right now..[/quote]
You Phuckin cat guys kill me, it's always something broken......
I'll breakdown his mileage for you Zert.
1000mi on the gentle plains
4000mi sittin infront of his monitor
pearson

Postby Big Slick » March 27th, 2006, 12:04 pm

[quote=zert]For all we know, he doesn't even have a sled. He can't come up with a mileage number for this year, maybe his sled is an internet fantasy. Christ, he has like 40,000 posts on this site. Doesn't leave much time for real world riding.[/quote]
I've been saying he doesn't have a sled for the past two years. How the heck can he ride the sled, fix the sled and have a job all at the same time as putting 12 hours a day on the computer?
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Postby mnsnowboy » March 27th, 2006, 12:14 pm

[quote=zert]I don't know how Skunk wouldn't be able to get 5000 miles on in a season. He can ride from November till April, he doesn't watch TV, doesn't follow any sports, there isn't anything else to do up there and he rides "on the edge" balls out every time he goes out. I don't get it, most of us would be able to put huge miles on if we were like that. LMFAO[/quote]

LMFAO!!!! Except I thought it was October to May...

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

Postby NorthernSkunk » March 27th, 2006, 12:34 pm

pearson you really need a geography class.....

...40,000 eh zert...do you think that makes your trash more legit....lmao...
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby 1999700XCM10 » March 27th, 2006, 1:55 pm

Skunk , If you always have so much snow and a long riding season , you must know your area fairly well , and how far it is to wherever it is you ride. I would think you should be able to guesstimate a little better than a 2000 mile window .A speedo cable ? That is lame . If you had any friends , you would know how far they have gone .
1999700XCM10

Postby GThunda » March 27th, 2006, 2:08 pm

While we're kicking skunk in the nuts, how damn long does it take you to figure out your new kick ass camera that you got for Christmas?
GThunda

Postby zert » March 27th, 2006, 2:08 pm

The boolshiot is getting deep in here now XC7, he has no answers. LOL
zert

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers