Subscribe Today

The sounds of silence

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

The sounds of silence

Postby mach1mikeM1M » August 22nd, 2006, 3:09 pm

Really John,but yet you feel the need to respond ?
mach1mikeM1M

The sounds of silence

Postby dothedoo » August 22nd, 2006, 3:15 pm

[quote=Yamanator]You've singlehandedly proven in one post that you are both a child and an idiot. Well done my friend, well done.[/quote]

I bet you singlehandedly prove your self love each night?
Mother America is Brandishing Her Weapons. She Keeps Me Safe and Warm by Threats and Misconceptions.
dothedoo

The sounds of silence

Postby Yamanator » August 22nd, 2006, 4:03 pm

[quote=mach1mikeM1M]Really John,but yet you feel the need to respond ?[/quote]

Who's John? And yes I do my part for the small folk out there. Just pointing it out in case you didn't know...
Max out or black out.
Yamanator

The sounds of silence

Postby mach1mikeM1M » August 22nd, 2006, 4:09 pm

[quote=Yamanator][quote=mach1mikeM1M]Really John,but yet you feel the need to respond ?[/quote]

Who's John? And yes I do my part for the small folk out there. Just pointing it out in case you didn't know...[/quote]Listen i know i have maturity issues but i dont need some uppity two upper deluxe riding Smurf telling me what he thinks.I pay some Ivy League shrink 23 bucks Canadian to help sort the voices out in my head.
mach1mikeM1M

The sounds of silence

Postby Yamanator » August 22nd, 2006, 4:21 pm

[quote=mach1mikeM1M][quote=Yamanator][quote=mach1mikeM1M]Really John,but yet you feel the need to respond ?[/quote]

Who's John? And yes I do my part for the small folk out there. Just pointing it out in case you didn't know...[/quote]Listen i know i have maturity issues but i dont need some uppity two upper deluxe riding Smurf telling me what he thinks.I pay some Ivy League shrink 23 bucks Canadian to help sort the voices out in my head.[/quote]

I suppose you thought that was funny. Ahh well best of luck to you. Goodbye.
Max out or black out.
Yamanator

The sounds of silence

Postby RATMOTOR » August 22nd, 2006, 11:10 pm

C'mon yamanator, tell me you didn't crack a little tree humpin bich smile.
Oil would be cheaper if the greenies stopped using it.
RATMOTOR

The sounds of silence

Postby mach1mikeM1M » August 23rd, 2006, 2:04 am

[quote=Yamanator][quote=mach1mikeM1M][quote=Yamanator][quote=mach1mikeM1M]Really John,but yet you feel the need to respond ?[/quote]

Who's John? And yes I do my part for the small folk out there. Just pointing it out in case you didn't know...[/quote]Listen i know i have maturity issues but i dont need some uppity two upper deluxe riding Smurf telling me what he thinks.I pay some Ivy League shrink 23 bucks Canadian to help sort the voices out in my head.[/quote]

I suppose you thought that was funny. Ahh well best of luck to you. Goodbye.[/quote]

LMAO,im really glad to see i impacted your otherwise boring life to have you respond to one of my obviously childish post's.Thanks Dad!
mach1mikeM1M

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers