Subscribe Today

Yamshod Service Bulletins

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Yamanator » October 10th, 2006, 9:23 am

[quote=Icehole]Cat riegned in 03......Yam leads the pack in shoddiness ever since....basin this purely on factual statistics and not just cause they're really bad krappy and dufas's like Macmuff'er and Yamtator suck Yam's ass in niave and gullible abandon ....I feel bad for em and wanna help educate em[/quote]

Says the man that willingly bought another Polaris after the debacle that was the 05 Confusion? Bwahahahahaha
Max out or black out.
Yamanator

Postby Icehole » October 10th, 2006, 10:04 am

Man Tator, you really do got a readin impediment.....did'nt pay a dime fer the super poo 6.......now I gotta add concern fer yer education to da list....you smurfs sure are lackin alot a stuff
Icehole

Postby MM700 » October 10th, 2006, 10:15 am

[quote=Icehole]..you smurfs sure are lackin alot a stuff[/quote]

That may be ice...but they were still smarter than you, cause they weren't dumb enough to buy a 900 fusion. ;)
MM700

Postby Yamanator » October 10th, 2006, 11:09 am

[quote=Icehole]Man Tator, you really do got a readin impediment.....did'nt pay a dime fer the super poo 6.......now I gotta add concern fer yer education to da list....you smurfs sure are lackin alot a stuff[/quote]

I realize the situation there proffessor. You went from a 900 to a 600 and got it "fer free!" So in fact I was right, you did pay for another IQuit chassis. Your payment was just in the bend over and take it in the rear currency LOL

Next one Einstein?
Max out or black out.
Yamanator

Postby Big Slick » October 10th, 2006, 11:48 am

[quote=drifter7][quote=slick]The fact that the high pressure salesman at Bee Line could get me to bend over, a Yamaha snowmobile purchase was not made and that makes me happy. Shoddy Garbage.[/quote]

Appreciate it slick.[/quote]
SEE!!!
He's trying again!!!

No Drifter, not this year. How many times do I have to tell you? :R
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Postby Icehole » October 10th, 2006, 11:54 am

Kinda slow at math too ain't ya.....look at it this way tator....go buy a new pos shoddy yam of any size, put 2k on it, burn it down and then go trade fer a new one again of any size......Yam will fuk you bloody and you'll be screamin fer more.....btw the poo6 has already proven ta be 5 times more dependable then any pos Yam.....Yam..the shoddiest sled maker since 03....keep suckin their ass and just maybe you'll accidently inhale an education
Icehole

Postby bluerules » October 10th, 2006, 11:54 am

heres what the pro's say, sweet power delivery,worth the dough,best snowmobile engine ever,solid quality,we jammed 4,000 miles on our apex last year and never creased a belt,if this is how the 4stroke future looks and works,bring it on. expect to be pleased with your purchase 3 years from now-resale
value on yamaha 4-strokes is way high. this iron is tough to ignore, yamaha has absolutely nailed the rider forward thing here (Attak) . this sled is way high tech and durable enough to last decades. these are
from guys who have been riding sleds for 20-30yrs 6months a year,I think they might just no what there
talking about, enough said, say what you like , we all know what the truth is.
bluerules

Postby Icehole » October 10th, 2006, 12:01 pm

lmao......bluedrool sucks ass and gobbles poop better than most smurfs
Icehole

Postby bluerules » October 10th, 2006, 12:04 pm

lmao sucks drool poop smurfs gobbles ass icehole azz rammer ice love in the azz scks azz too blue rules
yah right on do it ice hole right in your boy frnds cornhle do it do it
bluerules

Postby Icehole » October 10th, 2006, 12:29 pm

you go to da same school has tator?
Icehole

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers