Subscribe Today

some quotes fromt the X games....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby snofisher » January 27th, 2007, 4:15 pm

Quotes...

"I was a little late on the gun at the start, and then Blair and another guy got caught up in front of me and I had nowhere to go but into him. My ski got tied up in Blair's tunnel, and we were pretty much done." - Danny Ebert

"That rhythm section is constantly changing. It's never the same, and always some kind of gnarly. I'd love to tell you I had a great line through there, but I didn't. I just pounded my way through." - Iain Hayden

"It's really surprising and crazy weird not to see Blair in the final, 'cause he's won a butt ton of events. But it's also kind of neat. Maybe now there's a chance for someone else to win one. Maybe it's my turn." - Levi LaVallee

"I don't even know what happened. I was straight and somebody took me out from the inside. It's been happening all year; getting banged around. I try to do my best and have a clean race all the time, and there's a lot of young guys in there banging around. I don't know what to do." - Blair Morgan

"I flipped it upside down, it flooded and I couldn't get it started. I was already a lap down. I have no idea who hit me. I don't usually get fired up about that, but I do think it was deliberate. They can be like that if they want. I don't care." - Blair Morgan

"I'm calling it the 'B' final... I'm just gonna go eat some lunch and chill out." - Blair Morgan, referring to the caliber of the qualified pack.
snofisher

Postby yoopr » January 27th, 2007, 4:44 pm

"I don't even know what happened. I was straight and somebody took me out from the inside. It's been happening all year; getting banged around. I try to do my best and have a clean race all the time, and there's a lot of young guys in there banging around. I don't know what to do."

Sounds like a Dale Jr. Quote
[img]http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/MI/Iron_River.gif[/img]
yoopr

Postby swenny » January 27th, 2007, 4:46 pm

I have seen Blair take out way too many riders, It is about time he got his share.
[url=www.wisconsinsynthetics.com]Swendson Motorsports[/url]
swenny

Postby mnsnowboy » January 27th, 2007, 4:50 pm

I'm tired of that ugly azz punk anyway. LOL, like he's never hit anybody. What a puzzy. He's just gotta cowboy up and be a little tougher.

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

Postby Long time cat man » January 27th, 2007, 4:55 pm

Stick a fork in Blair, he's done! Had manny a good year racing sno-cross, but him crying about others bumping him is a hoot. LMAO Classic Blair Morgan move.......come charging into the corner hard, take the inside and bump the competition to the outside and take the lead.
Long time cat man

Postby snoxraceteam » January 27th, 2007, 4:59 pm

"I try to do my best and have a clean race all the time,"

Isn't he the guy that perfected using another racer to get around the turn and thus push the other racer off the track or over the berm. I know there is a term for what he does, but at the moment all I can think of is t-boning and I am not sure that is it.

Give that guy a crying towel.....wah wah wah!
[b]"Never argue with an idiot - they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..." [/b]
snoxraceteam

Postby kenwantabe » January 27th, 2007, 5:21 pm

I heard him say there were a bunch of no names in the finals. And I was proud of this pic.

[img]http://www.znsmedicalsupply.com/images/blairmorgan.jpg height=800 width=600[/img]

PS
Turbos are for the Jones's
kenwantabe

Postby FirstTimeCatMan » January 28th, 2007, 3:44 am

Pam, that be called a block pass in the motocross world.........
Yamaha sleds, the biggest black eye to carry the Yam badge in Corp history.
FirstTimeCatMan

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » January 28th, 2007, 3:50 am

Gee, lookit all the racers crapping on B-M...can any of ya'all beat Blair yourselves? No? Dint think so...lol..and I never watched even one slowcross race ever.
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Postby yammrhammr » January 28th, 2007, 4:01 am

the final was set up for Yamaha to win.
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Next

Return to Trash Talkers