Subscribe Today

Enough talk about who's spooning who @ da T-ride.

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby yoopr » February 2nd, 2007, 4:15 pm

[quote=yoopr]20" Bar????[/quote]
Bet you got that sissy Compression release on it too:B
[img]http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/MI/Iron_River.gif[/img]
yoopr

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » February 2nd, 2007, 4:29 pm

LOL @ funky...anytime you want to come cut wood with me I'm game.
Yooper, 20" is all I need. It has to fit the skidder, and longer bars and chains are that much more money to buy...
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Postby Icehole » February 2nd, 2007, 4:46 pm

If dem trees in yer sig is the size of all east coast new growth I think alls you'd need is a machete....may be a paul bunyon souvenir hatchet fer the occasional stubborn stalk
Icehole

Postby NorthernSkunk » February 2nd, 2007, 5:16 pm

[quote=Oldtimer F-7]Lets talk chainsaws! I just bought a new 575 Husky, $700.00....
Your saw is a females saw compared to this honey. I double dog dare you to admit what you run for a saw. Oh, and my dealer fixes the saw free for life. Parts and labor. I have my 372XP in getting a new piston and ring set. Free, cause I bought it there new. It was stalling a lot and had no power at all...so I had them check the comp...it was 115 lbs., and it should be 150. It has cut well over a million feet of wood. I bought the 575 to have a saw while the 372 is fixed...plus I need the power to cut the frozen oaks without splitting them. Even fresh the 372 doesn't have the grapes I need right now.

Hope all this chainsaw talk isn't too manly a subject for you spooners.[/quote]

shouldn't you be out packin dowmn a trail with your feet or somethin?...jus askin...lol
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby mnsnowboy » February 2nd, 2007, 6:15 pm

WTF! Over a million feet? If ya wanna make some money ya gotta run a buncher. Ya don't get any quantity out der piece partin sticks by hand...

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

Postby Big Slick » February 2nd, 2007, 11:41 pm

[quote=funkadelic101]Hey WOW! A catalog lumberjack!!

Your keyboard has more miles than your sled an all your lumberjackin' gear.... So why don't you inform us what a hardcore gateway keyboard you got instead, mmmmkay??[/quote]
Kinda what I was thinking. Spends way to much time on this site to actually have any kind of job.
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Postby funkadelic101 » February 3rd, 2007, 9:06 am

OT, cuttin wood is oh so tough I'm sure.... your so hardcore. I'm gonna have to pass an let the monkey's have their fun though. You gonna tell me you can outcut me on any lawn east of the mississippi too? Or how about flower planting, shrubbery shapin', an any other menial task relegated to immigrant workers?? Thank gawd your not a carny anymore, otherwise the cottoncandy gauntlet would be thrown down for real.
Liberty without Virtue is Slavery to Vice
funkadelic101

Postby Mainecat » February 3rd, 2007, 9:44 am

SKOL HUSKY 575!!!!
[img]http://www.npeco.com/contents/media/575XP.jpg[/img]
Mainecat

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » February 3rd, 2007, 10:49 am

You all- with the possible exception of one or two of you-, would piss your pants doing what I been doing the last 2 years straight. You have not lived till you have rolled a skidder over on da mountain. It isn't dog grooming, and it isn't grease monkeyin', and it ain't painting, and it sure ain't landscaping. Well, I [i]DO[/i] shape the land, just not real purty like.
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Postby funkadelic101 » February 3rd, 2007, 1:34 pm

WOW... what kinda skillz must a guy have to be able to roll a skidder over on a mountain?? Sounds like your job is real tough an dangerous, only cuz you do it of course though. I'm sure something with more ability to think than a rhesus monkey could have NOT rolled that skidder over.
Liberty without Virtue is Slavery to Vice
funkadelic101

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers