Subscribe Today

Dragons Rule!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Dragons Rule!

Postby Ultralord » February 28th, 2007, 6:56 am

Seems you omitted some of the recalls but I wouldn't expect much of the real truth flowing out your glory hole. Sounds more like you can't ride sled story than a my sled is better than yours debate. Hey don't worry little man you'll get your sippy cup when I'm done with your mommy.
Ultralord

Dragons Rule!

Postby Xtreme XC » February 28th, 2007, 6:59 am

2 pipes? There's some downtime! I fouled a few plugs and still managed more than 32 miles
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Dragons Rule!

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » February 28th, 2007, 6:59 am

You're so lame. You belong on that Polaris. Too skeeert to try the impossible.
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Dragons Rule!

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » February 28th, 2007, 7:01 am

buddy, the truth is I lost about 1 day. It was a week of my dragging my feet on getting it patched with that day that kept me off it...and Cat will replace it..2 years out of warranty. Would polaris do that for you?
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Dragons Rule!

Postby Ultralord » February 28th, 2007, 7:04 am

RO! Like putting some gauntlets on the bars? Hardcore east coast rider getting all puffy chested is lame.
Ultralord

Dragons Rule!

Postby deadsled » February 28th, 2007, 7:13 am

All I got from this post is that the fcat is tippy. Who has their sled upside down that often? And you are comparing a blown out exaust pipe to a fouled plug? I assume that means you keep a spare pipe in your pocket for such occasions?
I am currently riding a yamaha 4S. Who would have guessed?
deadsled

Dragons Rule!

Postby Pol-Cat » February 28th, 2007, 8:44 am

[quote=Oldtimer F-7]Did pop 2 pipes, 25 dollar fix on the second one and it's fine. Starter bolts worked lose, I re-torqued them, coolant hose rubbed through because it was 1" too long, 15 minutes with a leatherman, back on the trail. It's been crashed at speed 3 times, and flopped upside down maybe 10 times. Damn thing sat there upside down in the tar road idling happy like not 4 nights ago. I miss-calculated a dismount offn the 5' snowbank. Could your dragoon take this sort of thing? No. It would go tits up and then you'd be there pulling it over and it'd be going " WAGHHHHHH" WAGHHHHH-Bogh bogh bogh" (Insert that classic polaris no start sound here.)
Go see if mommy has your sippy cup ready kid.[/quote]
Last I knew, sleds where designed to be bars up and track down, but it's your sled and you ride it however you want.
My vision is better then my hearing...shut up and show me something.
Pol-Cat

Dragons Rule!

Postby Xtreme XC » February 28th, 2007, 9:12 am

[quote=Oldtimer F-7]buddy, the truth is I lost about 1 day. It was a week of my dragging my feet on getting it patched with that day that kept me off it...and Cat will replace it..2 years out of warranty. Would polaris do that for you?[/quote]
Don't know... never blew a pipe. But if I do I'll deffinatly keep you posted.
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Dragons Rule!

Postby raisinL » February 28th, 2007, 9:15 am

Buddy talkin to that dragon owner a couple of weeks back he was so pizzed. You haven any problems? Will ya kiss an tell? Or ya have to much poolargoon pride?
raisinL

Dragons Rule!

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » February 28th, 2007, 9:18 am

[quote=deadsled]All I got from this post is that the fcat is tippy. Who has their sled upside down that often? And you are comparing a blown out exaust pipe to a fouled plug? I assume that means you keep a spare pipe in your pocket for such occasions?[/quote]
It is tippy, thats the whole point, but you blue hairs don't understand it. Skeeert. I do have a spare pipe now, yes. But check this: My friend Mitchell has an '06 Attack, 500 miles on it. It has had the slides replaced with oem yam slides...and it just spit out the replacement yesterday. He went home in the truck with his 10K yam over a silly machined screw falling out. Yam quality, no?
And if the pipe popped, so what, it still ran me home. Fouled plugs = DNF.
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers