Subscribe Today

Serious post...35W bridge in Minneapolis collapses...

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby 600zrtrx1 » August 2nd, 2007, 4:24 am

I actually thought this post was going to be TOTALLY 100% for condolences

guess I was wrong
600zrtrx1

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » August 2nd, 2007, 4:24 am

[quote=tnt8000]the same goes 4 you oldtimer! and this is a TRASH BOARD it is too bad the the mods don't inforce it, it would prevent from irrelevant******from being posted on the sled board. just like some retard creating new user names with mom on the end or the azzhole who spammed the bored with all that smacks crap.. why do you guys do that ****?[/quote]
What you're trying to say is you have 0 class, and no real wit to add to any thread- so you jus run yer dicklicker like you have something important to say.
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Postby 2Fast4U2 » August 2nd, 2007, 4:24 am

[quote=kenlacy]It is a sled community board - anything we post is relevant because we are part of the sledding community.[/quote]
TnPee,
Not only that but most of us obviously travel north to Minnesota or Michigan to go snowmobiling, that's why you might want to make sure no one you snowmobile with would be involved. You wouldn't understand it due to you live in Canada, and usually don't come down here, you know? You really are clueless, now this is the time to stop posting, you are just digging a hole...

..by the way stop posting as Smacks, it's funny, ha, ha, get over it.
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
Image,Image
2Fast4U2

Postby tnt8000 » August 2nd, 2007, 4:25 am

no i don't understand why it is posted in the TRASH FORUM
2 sleds
30 000km combined
thats a hell of alot of real world riding!
tnt8000

Postby 2Fast4U2 » August 2nd, 2007, 4:27 am

[quote=tnt8000]no i don't understand why it is posted in the TRASH FORUM[/quote]
You really are clueless, now this is the time to stop posting, you are just digging a hole.
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
Image,Image
2Fast4U2

Postby 600zrtrx1 » August 2nd, 2007, 4:28 am

[quote=600zrtrx1]I actually thought this post was going to be TOTALLY 100% for condolences

guess I was wrong[/quote]
600zrtrx1

Postby SuZQ213 » August 2nd, 2007, 4:55 am

[quote=tnt8000]no i don't understand why it is posted in the TRASH FORUM[/quote]

A lot of us sign on directly to the trash forum every day. (it's something like www.snowgoer.com/forum.cfm.fuseaction something or another -- I have it saved as my home page on Mozilla at home.) I don't normally look at the news, buy/sell, etc. I come straight here!

Normally, when someone posts something off topic around here, they put OT in the front of the title. I believe the "Serious Post" at the top should have alerted you to the fact that this not only was an off topic post, but a pretty serious one at that. It's here, because that's where we choose to hang out. Again, as stated above, a lot of us DO ride with people from Minnesota, and had the same thing happened in Oregon, we'd be searching out Dorkpunch. Montana, Treewhacker, etc. The people that are on here pretty much know each others family, friends and neighbors, so yes, it does hit close to home!

Nuff said!
SuZQ213

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 2nd, 2007, 5:01 am

[quote=ZLJeff]Yes Skunk you are right and I am sorry for my comments, it just hit me a little hard this morning knowing these kids and their parents. I took your comments a little more than I should have.[/quote]

no need for apologies ZL....it is not a fun time for those close.

And I hope it wasn't the same bridge builders from Montreal.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby Luv2sled » August 2nd, 2007, 5:24 am

c'mon.....cut skunk some slack will ya. Besides, I heard some numbnuts was pulling a two place trailer with a couple AC four stroke sleds on it at the time.

Prayers sent.....I went over that same bridge about six weeks ago....twice.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Postby deadsled » August 2nd, 2007, 5:27 am

This kind of thing just plain sucks. My condolances to anyone who was injured, or still has not heard from family and friends who may be missing. A disaster of this size doesn't come along very often, so it is hard to know how best to deal with it.
I am currently riding a yamaha 4S. Who would have guessed?
deadsled

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers