Subscribe Today

Gov Huckabee

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Gov Huckabee

Postby *RABID » November 16th, 2007, 4:36 am

I think someone on the forum laid out the finale... Clinton/Richardson against Guiliani/Huckabee.
And for the record we have several firsts possible... gender, race, ethnicity, age, and religion.
*RABID

Gov Huckabee

Postby Mainecat » November 16th, 2007, 5:41 am

[quote=Icehole]no.....12 yrs is the maximum time the ex pres can hold the info...after that it's automatic....wilbur coulda released it, then the current prez woulda had ta ok it, which you know he woulda in this case......after release them in charge of the documents must answer first all the freedom of info requests filed since they was sealed, then take other/new requests first come first served.....wilbur waited to release til it was too late to do any harm to hillarys campaign ...his folks in charge of the doc's are sayin they have 2 yrs work ahead of them now to fill previous freedom of info requests before gettin to the request askin for documentation of hillary bein a key advisor.....nice try[/quote]

regans have never been released how come? coverup? Contra shizz?
Mainecat

Gov Huckabee

Postby FIB » November 16th, 2007, 5:53 am

[quote=*RABID]I think someone on the forum laid out the finale... Clinton/Richardson against Guiliani/Huckabee.
And for the record we have several firsts possible... gender, race, ethnicity, age, and religion.[/quote]

Guiliani???????????????? W H E W !! ! !........ the neo-cons got to be dredin that.

If he gets in, I predict people will forget about Watergate.
Icehole wrote:

......such obbsession can't be healthy
FIB

Gov Huckabee

Postby Icehole » November 16th, 2007, 7:10 am

they have been Mc.....have at it...

[url=http://foia.state.gov/foiareq/foialetter.asp]http://foia.state.gov/foiareq/foialetter.asp[/url]
Icehole

Gov Huckabee

Postby FiredUpRupp » November 16th, 2007, 7:58 am

[quote=Mainecat]

regans have never been released how come? coverup? Contra shizz?[/quote]

I'd say you shouldn't question Randy in these instances.
FiredUpRupp

Gov Huckabee

Postby dothedoo » November 16th, 2007, 11:26 am

[quote=*RABID]I think someone on the forum laid out the finale... Clinton/Richardson against Guiliani/Huckabee.
And for the record we have several firsts possible... gender, race, ethnicity, age, and religion.[/quote]

Gender?....there aren't any women running.
Mother America is Brandishing Her Weapons. She Keeps Me Safe and Warm by Threats and Misconceptions.
dothedoo

Gov Huckabee

Postby 4th ski-doo » November 16th, 2007, 5:37 pm

I'll show you a right wing conspiracy. Bello the clown for pres, just got back from taking the kids to the circus. In such a good mood, I can't even be sucked into the political toilet.
MM7 wrote:
"..you don't realize how bad yamaha's ride or handle until you go ride a Cat, a Doo, or a Polaris Turn the dial all you want..it's junk!!! The nytro's skid is better..but still not even close to a cat skid or a doo skid for that matter."
4th ski-doo

Gov Huckabee

Postby FIB » November 17th, 2007, 5:02 am

[quote=4th ski-doo]I'll show you a right wing conspiracy. Bello the clown for pres, just got back from taking the kids to the circus. In such a good mood, I can't even be sucked into the political toilet.[/quote]

You're NOT related to John Wayne Gassey are ya???? :E
Icehole wrote:

FIB

Gov Huckabee

Postby yoopr » November 17th, 2007, 1:45 pm

[quote=FIB]I told ya neo-cons ta keep an eye on that Ultra Right Wing Wacko.

He just moved into 2nd , in the Iowa polls.[/quote]

Proves what a Moron you are-Huckabee is a RINO on most issues and parallels Her Thighness Billary
[img]http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/MI/Iron_River.gif[/img]
yoopr

Gov Huckabee

Postby FIB » November 17th, 2007, 4:12 pm

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooprrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see ya made parole!

Hey,.....aren't ya afraid that kids dad might try ta hunt ya down??????
Icehole wrote:

FIB

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers