Subscribe Today

How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby GThunda » November 18th, 2007, 2:44 pm

I'm definitely coming up there to ride....it might take me a few years but I'll be there. Can I bring the bald guy from McHenry....I like to have a sober driver.
GThunda

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 18th, 2007, 2:54 pm

I am definitly going to ride south some day myself.

just remember if you are seriously thinking of coming here to ride though...the night life sucks....the restaurants suck....there is very little for sled rentals...there are no hired guides I know of...except for the one I have for if anyone does come up, an we don't pay him...there are a few 'scenic' waterfalls to tour but not many...it would be mostly hard rough trail ridin for as many miles as you wanted per day...you let us know how many miles you want to do in a day an we will make it as real world as we can way up here....

...we could round up some natives for some nite life an a fish fry after ridin...especially if you come in the spring...mar/apr
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby GThunda » November 18th, 2007, 3:03 pm

I don't need any night life or restaurants......I'll pull my own sled and bring some jerky.....I'll just drink your beer and as long as there's a petro provider every 150 miles we'll have a good time.
GThunda

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 18th, 2007, 3:08 pm

it will be easy for you then..jus plan to come when you have no snow an we do

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby GThunda » November 18th, 2007, 3:23 pm

That shouldn't take much planning then.
GThunda

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 18th, 2007, 3:25 pm

springtime would be best...your spring

NorthernSkunk

Postby GThunda » November 18th, 2007, 3:31 pm

My spring wouldn't be good....too much work. Just fit me in between hockey games and work.
GThunda

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 18th, 2007, 4:30 pm

hockey ends the beginning opf Mar....lotsa ridin after that up here...work? i have a desk job

NorthernSkunk

Postby yoopr » November 18th, 2007, 5:23 pm

Cowboys suck and they looked like Crap-Barely squeaked by the Skins-Big Whoop and in their sissy dome to top it off.
[img]http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/MI/Iron_River.gif[/img]
yoopr

Postby YamaDooed » November 19th, 2007, 1:39 am

[quote=NorthernSkunk]I am definitly going to ride south some day myself.

just remember if you are seriously thinking of coming here to ride though...the night life sucks....the restaurants suck....there is very little for sled rentals...there are no hired guides I know of...except for the one I have for if anyone does come up, an we don't pay him...there are a few 'scenic' waterfalls to tour but not many...it would be mostly hard rough trail ridin for as many miles as you wanted per day...you let us know how many miles you want to do in a day an we will make it as real world as we can way up here....

...we could round up some natives for some nite life an a fish fry after ridin...especially if you come in the spring...mar/apr[/quote]

Skunk sounds like the real world would provide the perfect weekend... These are the inherent lack of amenities I look for in a quality ride'n area...
YamaDooed

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers