Subscribe Today

any old farts here? LTCM, beeline,riggs,pickle, ect ;-)

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby catnfool » December 14th, 2011, 2:21 am

Life is good here in Montana, Anna is still cancer free after almost 7 years and will be riding the******out of the zr120 in a couple hours!! I bought old Phazers for the other kids, so I will be wrenchin a bit this year again!! We "finally" got our log home built and moved in last winter, so we can relax!! Hope all is well on the eastern front, and Merry Chrismas!! see ya, bruce
catnfool

Postby Long time cat man » December 14th, 2011, 2:40 am

Good morning Bruce! Nice to hear you and daughter and family are doing well. Great news that Anna has put a whoopin on cancer and she is now able to resume a normal life. I never hear from your neighbor out there anymore. How is he doing?? No snow here.....cattin is on hold for now, bout ready to take a drive to Kalispell. Wanna play tour guide again??? Take care. LT
Long time cat man

Postby drifter7 » December 14th, 2011, 2:54 am

Hey Bruce! I have February 15th marked on my calander as Anna Montana day! Wish her well for me! Look for her new sled from Yamaha this spring...more news on that later...
drifter7

Postby catnfool » December 14th, 2011, 3:46 am

Yammy is going to build a new sno-scoot? if not, we had better start that rumor!! She still uses that fox backpack you sent her!

LTCM, my snow melted off, but give it 2 days and I think it will dump on us here, so HECK YA- get driving!! Whacker got out of cattn and bought tracks for his wheeler a few years ago- I think he just got too old to be in the cold!!
catnfool

Postby Long time cat man » December 14th, 2011, 3:53 am

Must suck to get that old eh??? Nice to see you included beeline (Drifter), Riggs, and Pickle as being "Old Farts" on here. I have to admit........they DO look rather old. LOL
Long time cat man

Postby drifter7 » December 14th, 2011, 4:20 am

Just for men says their touch of grey hair formula make you look "experienced" with a touch of "youth". That's what I am going with!

Rumor is Yamaha is coming out with a "tweener" that is bigger than the 120's and smaller than a Phazer. Just a rumor though.
drifter7

Postby Icehole » December 14th, 2011, 4:25 am

yam finally givin up on attemptin to make adult sleds eh?
Icehole

Postby Long time cat man » December 14th, 2011, 4:34 am

[quote=drifter7]Just for men says their touch of grey hair formula make you look "experienced" with a touch of "youth". That's what I am going with!

Rumor is Yamaha is coming out with a "tweener" that is bigger than the 120's and smaller than a Phazer. Just a rumor though.[/quote]

Been tryin ta get the daughter in law to go with the Grecian. She says it does strange things to hair sometimes and she ain't goin there. Grey would be an improvement.......not much of that left. :E
Long time cat man

Postby carrottop » December 14th, 2011, 7:22 am

[quote=drifter7]Just for men says their touch of grey hair formula make you look "experienced" with a touch of "youth". That's what I am going with!

Rumor is Yamaha is coming out with a "tweener" that is bigger than the 120's and smaller than a Phazer. Just a rumor though.[/quote] wth dey already gots 4 tweeners.
carrottop

Postby PickleChick » December 14th, 2011, 12:34 pm

UM, WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD PAL????

Great news from you my friend. I can remember the day you posted about Anna, I cried like a baby. Its true what they say about prayer in numbers :)
You made my entire Holiday Bruce. Soooo many blessings to be thankful for.

And for the record, I'm on Whackers program. I don't ride anymore. I effed my knee's up in a motorcycle accident last year, and that was definitely the end for me. I now hunt deer and turkey instead of RR grades and power lines. :p

Lovies to the family sugar, Merry Christmas!!!
[img]http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/g14.gif[/img]
[green]Cat Pride[/green]
PickleChick

Next

Return to Trash Talkers