Subscribe Today

the torque is early and constant........

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

the torque is early and constant........

Postby Icehole » February 1st, 2014, 8:27 pm

so much for that eh....yam 3 holer, weakest and frailest 600 class motor in the snowmachinin world today

"the torque is early and constant...thats why the sled knowers love 'em.
indy6 is proof enough to tell you to start workin out if you ever want to try the yamatorque out."........slobich

indy6s destroys yam 3holers at da Soo....good thing you picked one up
Icehole

Re: the torque is early and constant........

Postby NorthernSkunk » February 1st, 2014, 8:34 pm

All of a sudden racing doesn't matter to the clique lol....
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby Icehole » February 1st, 2014, 9:06 pm

waitin for LT's eyes on the ground overview....wanna know what 14 cats ran what motor.......startin to look verified that yams pathetic 3holer has been just as instrumental in yams near 100% failure rate in competition over the yrs as their poorly engineered sled.....Erdman probably put has much time as anyone trying to improve yams 3holer performance issues the last few yrs with dismal failure remaining the outcome....This yr he jumps back on a Doo and knocks back a 4th no sweat...when data is compiled from XC, Dog and Soo results, the yam 3holer probably should be re-classed with the fanners
Icehole

Postby yea!!yammi » February 1st, 2014, 9:12 pm

I'm gonna make a good excuse for the yam 3hole failure….

The japs put so much technology in it that when anyone other then the japs F wit em they cause failure :lol:
If quitters never win & winners never quit, then who was the dumbazz that said quit while your ahead
yea!!yammi
Trasher of the Year

Postby Snoway » February 1st, 2014, 9:15 pm

Not real torquey but this one went 500 miles twice....I'm SO proud!

Last edited by Snoway on February 2nd, 2014, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Snoway

Postby NorthernSkunk » February 1st, 2014, 9:25 pm

An they are heavy....can we move on now
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby Snoway » February 2nd, 2014, 12:16 am

did ski doo win anything lately?
ImageImage
Snoway

Postby dothedoo » February 2nd, 2014, 7:39 am

Snoway wrote:did ski doo win anything lately?

Yes.....the only competition that really matters.

By a large margin.... year after year. lol
Mother America is Brandishing Her Weapons. She Keeps Me Safe and Warm by Threats and Misconceptions.
dothedoo

Postby Long time cat man » February 2nd, 2014, 8:42 am

Icehole wrote:waitin for LT's eyes on the ground overview....wanna know what 14 cats ran what motor.......startin to look verified that yams pathetic 3holer has been just as instrumental in yams near 100% failure rate in competition over the yrs as their poorly engineered sled.....Erdman probably put has much time as anyone trying to improve yams 3holer performance issues the last few yrs with dismal failure remaining the outcome....This yr he jumps back on a Doo and knocks back a 4th no sweat...when data is compiled from XC, Dog and Soo results, the yam 3holer probably should be re-classed with the fanners

I left early on cause of all the down time and wanting to get home last nite and listened to it on the Soo AM radio until I lost it in the northern lower. Think there was only about half that many Cats in the race Ice, but most of em were all Yam 4's. Didn't seem like any of em had the power down the backstretch to compete with the Poo 2's. Cadarette (21) was a 4, Walker (46) was a 4, Christian Bros (15) and (52) were 4's. I believe the 26 and X1 Cat's were both 2 strokes. The D&L (29) and Eichenberg (85) were Vipercats as well as Davidson's 4. Eichenberg went out early with a bad cylinder, D&L was out before I left, and Cory D had broke into the top 5 early but didn't last either. The only 4's that placed in the top 10 were the 21 (5th) and 46 was 9th. The 52 was probably the fastest Catyam and were in the top 5 but dropped out with about 50 laps to go. Got to hand it to the Bunke bunch...........they were fast all day long......as was #20 and a few other Poos. That race again was dominated by about 75% Poo entrants.
Long time cat man

Postby Snoway » February 2nd, 2014, 9:31 am

Thanks for the report, LT ...how many a the Poos was Rushes?

I'm not a engine mechanic by any means so I can't explain why but my old carbed 973 Vector pulled a better top end than my Nytron...weird eh?
ImageImage
Snoway

Next

Return to Trash Talkers