Subscribe Today

1 yam left...

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

1 yam left...

Postby Icehole » February 20th, 2014, 6:36 pm

...the nytro, and they're a fair piece back....the yam prepared yam spec'ed Catvipe scratched out while in the nome garage with the entire next day to repair it...musta been injury er catastrophic sled failure, probably that frail pos 3 holer again...as of right now..poo, cat, poo, doo, doo....the cat and first doo lost several minutes each of the last 2 legs to leader and have layed up in unk while the poo's forge ahead...suspect something ain't right with 2 of them 4 sleds
Icehole

Re: 1 yam left...

Postby yammrhammr » February 20th, 2014, 8:27 pm

Did ya see how the Yams did in the latest trail racin event, not bad eh, set up for the real world.
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Postby Big Native » February 24th, 2014, 10:28 pm

Their tunnels were cracked. Around the mounting holes were the suspension is attached, they found a spider web of cracks, like the whole side of it might just come off. (both machines) It's cheaper to fly them out of Nome then it is from the middle of nowhere. The team did not think they would last another 800 miles. I did not see them myself, just going by what I was told. I guess the AC sleds all are re-inforced in that area from the factory.
Big Native

Postby Icehole » February 25th, 2014, 9:33 am

that's what they're finding in xc racin too....yam spec'ed out the tunnel gusseting and added bhead strength on the yamyam models...was obvious by just lookin at em, any hard ridin was gonna fracture tunnel, hard to believe Dixon/vasser didn't rebeef them....thought the Catyam would be a consideration, but with yam still stickin it's unskilled hands in the design of their rebadged sleds, that's out the window
Icehole

Postby YamaDooed » February 25th, 2014, 10:01 am

RW open course trail racing yelded different results as Yam finished 1st in both the pro mens and womens divisions... Prolley would have been a 1-2 Yam win iffen team sasquatch poo wouldnt of taken out #2Team Cat Yam on the Snowie sponsered Nytron running second at time of the alleged incedence... The womens division was a close one all day dey was traded leads back n forth but the sheer hp of mrs Snowies ASS left Mach1mikeys 9hundo Rentalgayde eatn dust on the grade to the finish line...
Official mens results...
1 Yamaha team Dooed
2 Ski doo team Dooed
3 Yamaha Team Snowie driven by LT

Womans
1 Yamaha team mrs Snowie
2 Ski doo team sasquatch
3 Boa Ski team Need Hood

Ski Doo team Earfrick disqualified after tech inspection
Poo tEaM Harold DNF after 80mph sticker wash
Ski Doo team DTD DNF went off course midway follow'n gps
Arctic Cat team LT DNF litterboxed a chaincase
YamaDooed

Postby yammrhammr » February 25th, 2014, 10:37 am

i believe all of that is 100% accurate to the death.
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Postby mach1mikeM1M » February 25th, 2014, 11:03 am

I dispute those results as i clearly won the womens titty division!
mach1mikeM1M

Return to Trash Talkers