Subscribe Today

anybody riding today?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Re: anybody riding today?

Postby Snoway » April 3rd, 2014, 6:43 pm

yea!!yammi wrote:Chicks climbing chutes. Funny their gopro doesn't make the hill look flat. :o Wont find me arguin the point on rebuilding the POO :lol: but if ya think dey cant climb why is so many moutain riders buyin the pro :?: #2 in mountain sales next to the Doo. Must be doin somethin right. By the way Northern Ontario is far from flat land. Not sayin its got mountains like out west but if you've ever driven the HWY it sure aint flat. Noway I already know ur easy to impress. All de yackin u do bout yam proves dat :roll:

http://youtu.be/yzHXVvUy5iY

yippie you is comin across like some sorta taint lickin loser lately...I guess you could say my comments on your still pics was me bein "easily impressed" too bad you gotta throw a positive comment back at me.

LOL...you post some one elses production video as yur own.,,,LOL...nice a you to post the nytros domination of the shoots...LOL
ImageImage
Snoway

Postby Icehole » April 3rd, 2014, 7:39 pm

Day 84 in the books....snowin good again, callin for another ft er so...came up to get the last of her....could be awhile
Icehole

Postby yea!!yammi » April 4th, 2014, 5:50 am

Snoway wrote:
yea!!yammi wrote:Chicks climbing chutes. Funny their gopro doesn't make the hill look flat. :o Wont find me arguin the point on rebuilding the POO :lol: but if ya think dey cant climb why is so many moutain riders buyin the pro :?: #2 in mountain sales next to the Doo. Must be doin somethin right. By the way Northern Ontario is far from flat land. Not sayin its got mountains like out west but if you've ever driven the HWY it sure aint flat. Noway I already know ur easy to impress. All de yackin u do bout yam proves dat :roll:

http://youtu.be/yzHXVvUy5iY

yippie you is comin across like some sorta taint lickin loser lately...I guess you could say my comments on your still pics was me bein "easily impressed" too bad you gotta throw a positive comment back at me.

LOL...you post some one elses production video as yur own.,,,LOL...nice a you to post the nytros domination of the shoots...LOL

Der ya go makin sh1t up again. Where I say thats dis vid was mine :?: As I have said before. The 4toke turbos dominate in the straight up hill climbs. de have da torque and dont lose hp at elevation as the 2tokers do. Funny tho, I believe i remember psyco sayin he was buy a 2 toker on here. So dat tells ya da 4 at dat great for da mountains unless ya got good staright climbs
If quitters never win & winners never quit, then who was the dumbazz that said quit while your ahead
yea!!yammi
Trasher of the Year

Postby Snoway » April 4th, 2014, 7:10 am

Icehole wrote:Day 84 in the books....snowin good again, callin for another ft er so...came up to get the last of her....could be awhile

Epic year ...you get a new shoe on the poo?
ImageImage
Snoway

Postby Long time cat man » April 4th, 2014, 8:11 am

Lotso fresh wet snizzle between the Ice runs and the Sno ways. You two gonna meet half way and make tracks together?? I would......but the Cat factory ain't givin me my sled back till the riding season is over. They don't want me breaking stuff again with only a few months of warranty left. They've spent enough on me and don't want to do it again.
Long time cat man

Postby Icehole » April 4th, 2014, 2:53 pm

no, just re-soled with very lightly used 8k bargain, whoever buys it don't deserve a new track...now back lookin for a used belt...it's no dam time to be investin in it

gotta figger a ride with the baby ass clown would last about 15 seconds into his what hand signals we're gonna use speech before it became a face roost and solo run....but with my ever maturin tolerance, I'd give it a shot
Icehole

Postby psycho sledder » April 4th, 2014, 3:08 pm

Yea yammi the pros really shine in super technical tight tree riding, climbs and chutes no, all sleds in video jason made the 3 yammies and my cat are all putting out 300hp. The yams are running 174-3 tracks and I'm running my 162-2.6 still. In all honestly I'd love to see a couple800's even attempt the straight chute we were doing. Going to a chute called suidcide chute in Cranbrook this weekend, I'll make sure my gopro is charged this time so if I ghost ride my sled into a tree again everyone can have a good laugh
psycho sledder

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers