Subscribe Today

See'n how nobody is....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Re: See'n how nobody is....

Postby frozen cold » March 22nd, 2017, 7:14 pm

NorthernSkunk wrote:And who here actually have.. " at home responsibilities".....that would keep them from sledding lol....

lol good point
frozen cold

Postby frozen cold » March 22nd, 2017, 7:16 pm

NorthernSkunk wrote:Hey fc.....if yer not caught up enough on your "honey do" list does it actually affect yer riding time ??.....lol

negative... she knows they will still be there when i get back... she had to wait an extra weekend for me to change her oil in her vehicle recently
frozen cold

Postby frozen cold » March 22nd, 2017, 7:40 pm

Snoway wrote:
hey frozen...I think you got gas at the boot lake bar, eh?...this time a year that tank should have fresh in it....LOL

not boot lake... just south of it in steuben
frozen cold

Postby Long time cat man » March 22nd, 2017, 8:13 pm

That lil chitt hole in Steuben is still there eh?? Stopped there many times 8-10 yrs ago when I used to ride with Rick27. Rick's winter home is just a few blocks off the haywire north of Manistique. Had a few meals at the Boot Lake bar too., but haven't been down 41 in at least a couple of seasons.
Long time cat man

Postby frozen cold » March 22nd, 2017, 8:27 pm

yep, still there... you should see how hes aged in 10yrs. looks like creeping death, but is still friendly as can be and has pep in his step
frozen cold

Postby BoardGuy » March 22nd, 2017, 8:37 pm

Rick knows him well. You ever ride the northern lower frozen?? Easy day ride from Wetmore ifn ya ever wanna go. Especially if it's cold enough to go the southern route on trail 2. Hell, you might even get a view of the world capital in Epoufette if you ever wanted to go that way.
BoardGuy

Postby BoardGuy » March 22nd, 2017, 8:40 pm

Dammit! Using my board control name again. :shock:
BoardGuy

Postby frozen cold » March 22nd, 2017, 8:44 pm

that would sound like a good plan if its ridable and an overnight'r... never rode norther lower as it would take me through chitgago to get ther and a much longer drive by vehicle... im begining to think milwaukee sucks to drive through and it was never like that before, cant even imagin what chitcago would be like
frozen cold

Postby Icehole » March 22nd, 2017, 8:50 pm

Been there.....'you have a restroom?'......'ya, can't use it unless you have to poop real bad'....'hows that determined?'...'sounds like you pass'.......thats my memory

ended up bein septic issues and not a strange yooper encounter
Icehole

Postby Long time cat man » March 22nd, 2017, 9:14 pm

I know you've run into 2slow4u there in McHenry. He used to get here in 6 hrs coming around the south route, but can easily get to Gaylord in a day by sled from your favorite riding area if you prefer the north route. Could lead ya back north across the bridge on day 2 if ya want. You still riding Toba or ND yet Ice?
Long time cat man

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers