Subscribe Today

Hey Andy Swanson...

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Hey Andy Swanson...

Postby FiredUpRupp » January 10th, 2013, 3:46 am

In your Arrowhead article in this months Snowblower what kind of sled was Jim driving that started on fire?
FiredUpRupp

Hey Andy Swanson...

Postby FiredUpRupp » January 15th, 2013, 5:28 am

Swanson where you hiding?
FiredUpRupp

Hey Andy Swanson...

Postby Snoway » January 15th, 2013, 5:34 am

if it was a yammie you woulda been told by at least 12 TB a-holes by now...LOL
ImageImage
Snoway

Hey Andy Swanson...

Postby Andy Swanson » January 15th, 2013, 5:58 am

Sorry. Jim was riding his Sno Pro 500. I thought ". we quickly unhooked the rubber straps and pulled the pins that held the hood in place" might subtly give it away. You should have seen him try to pour oil into the reservoir. I swear he SPILLED more down the neck than he actually poured INTO the container. Some people's kids I tell ya ...
Andy Swanson
Snow Goer Staff

Hey Andy Swanson...

Postby Snoway » January 15th, 2013, 8:15 am

[quote=Andy Swanson]Sorry. Jim was riding his Sno Pro 500. I thought ". we quickly unhooked the rubber straps and pulled the pins that held the hood in place" might subtly give it away. You should have seen him try to pour oil into the reservoir. I swear he SPILLED more down the neck than he actually poured INTO the container. Some people's kids I tell ya ...[/quote]

is you a writer for snowgoer cuz i didn't understand any part a the story you was tryin to convey
ImageImage
Snoway

Hey Andy Swanson...

Postby Holzee » January 15th, 2013, 8:29 am

[quote=Snoway][quote=Andy Swanson]Sorry. Jim was riding his Sno Pro 500. I thought ". we quickly unhooked the rubber straps and pulled the pins that held the hood in place" might subtly give it away. You should have seen him try to pour oil into the reservoir. I swear he SPILLED more down the neck than he actually poured INTO the container. Some people's kids I tell ya ...[/quote]

is you a writer for snowgoer cuz i didn't understand any part a the story you was tryin to convey[/quote]

He's a writer for icecube
eff off
Holzee

Return to Trash Talkers