Subscribe Today

Tony Stewart = dumbass

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Tony Stewart = dumbass

Postby SLEDHEADRED » August 6th, 2013, 12:43 am

so much for priorities eh? tony stewart
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Tony Stewart = dumbass

Postby Icehole » August 6th, 2013, 1:03 am

Stewarts often said he only runs nascar to fund his priority racin....as with all things, you show yer poorly informed and ignorant in this matter as well red......you thinkin yer in a position to call someone else a dumass was good fer a laff tho
Icehole

Tony Stewart = dumbass

Postby Big Toe » August 6th, 2013, 1:27 am

Explain dumbass Red.
Big Toe

Tony Stewart = dumbass

Postby Snoway » August 6th, 2013, 2:26 am

[url=http://www.autoblog.com/2013/08/01/tony-stewart-sprint-car-crash-video/#continued]July 29, 2013[/url]

sprint cars look to be at least as challenging as sprint cup racin, eh?

chit...I was ready to keep the 14 for the next few weeks.
ImageImage
Snoway

Tony Stewart = dumbass

Postby yammrhammr » August 6th, 2013, 2:33 am

It's why I trail race with the common riders, love of the competition I feel like a king after I win every trail race I enter
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Tony Stewart = dumbass

Postby SLEDHEADRED » August 6th, 2013, 4:20 am

[quote=Big Toe]Explain dumbass Red.[/quote]well lets see..he is part owner in a team, running for a championship, now his leg is broke..he will be OUT for most of the year if not the rest..hmmm...sounds to me like his leg getting broke at a non cup race wasnt a good thing, or even at a cup race.... and he averages like 70 races other the cup racing..its my humble opinion..im sure he loves what he does..but what about his obligation to his TEAM?
JOIN A CLUB
SLEDHEADRED

Tony Stewart = dumbass

Postby SLEDHEADRED » August 6th, 2013, 4:23 am

[quote=Icehole]Stewarts often said he only runs nascar to fund his priority racin....as with all things, you show yer poorly informed and ignorant in this matter as well red......you thinkin yer in a position to call someone else a dumass was good fer a laff tho[/quote] well good to see you are so knowledgable about the subject, but to call me ignorant..that in itself laughable..thanks..thats a compliment from SOMEONE like you..
JOIN A CLUB
SLEDHEADRED

Tony Stewart = dumbass

Postby carrottop » August 6th, 2013, 7:10 am

[quote=SLEDHEADRED][quote=Icehole]Stewarts often said he only runs nascar to fund his priority racin....as with all things, you show yer poorly informed and ignorant in this matter as well red......you thinkin yer in a position to call someone else a dumass was good fer a laff tho[/quote] well good to see you are so knowledgable about the subject, but to call me ignorant..that in itself laughable..thanks..thats a compliment from SOMEONE like you..[/quote]

That is laughable I never thought a red as bein ignorant I Always figured he was juz plain stupid.
carrottop

Tony Stewart = dumbass

Postby YamaDooed » August 6th, 2013, 7:12 am

Go Daddy!!!
YamaDooed

Tony Stewart = dumbass

Postby SLEDHEADRED » August 6th, 2013, 7:37 am

[quote=carrottop][quote=SLEDHEADRED][quote=Icehole]Stewarts often said he only runs nascar to fund his priority racin....as with all things, you show yer poorly informed and ignorant in this matter as well red......you thinkin yer in a position to call someone else a dumass was good fer a laff tho[/quote] well good to see you are so knowledgable about the subject, but to call me ignorant..that in itself laughable..thanks..thats a compliment from SOMEONE like you..[/quote]

That is laughable I never thought a red as bein ignorant I Always figured he was juz plain stupid.[/quote]lmfao carrot..this COMING FROM YOU...thanks buddy
JOIN A CLUB
SLEDHEADRED

Next

Return to Trash Talkers