Subscribe Today

which trasher would do this?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby SLEDHEADRED » September 9th, 2013, 7:20 am

[quote=Icehole]if gullible no longer comes along with undisciplined dumass buffoon easily led into temptation, then I might be I guess[/quote]see this is where you dont have a clue..I want not led into temptation...I walked into..wont blame anyone or anything..but damn man, that was over 3 years ago...glad you havent made any mistakes in ur life..consider urself lucky..today I am grateful for my FAILURES..sure makes being happy easier...
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby SLEDHEADRED » September 9th, 2013, 7:23 am

[quote=Icehole]it's like bein dead, you don't know yer dead but everybody else does...same goes fer stupid[/quote]appears you got the stupid down pat..good job.
JOIN A CLUB
SLEDHEADRED

Postby Icehole » September 9th, 2013, 7:42 am

ain't been 3 yrs since yer last bout of irresponsible dumassedness has relayed by you to us here....even if I allowed you 3 yrs of bein dumass free, the 9 yrs before that would deem the 3 far short of compensative....you can't sh!t on yerself for that long and not have the odor linger for quite a spell no matter how forcefully and often you type out 'ya, but it's all different now'
Icehole

Postby yammrhammr » September 9th, 2013, 8:25 am

i believe ReD 100%, nice job REd maybe you could join zReformed and me and make it a threesome team in the next biathalon where we ride sleds then shoot icehole, sound fun?
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Postby Icehole » September 9th, 2013, 8:40 am

pfffftttt.....you could partner anybody here with Ed tomorrow and kick yer asses
Icehole

Postby SLEDHEADRED » September 9th, 2013, 8:55 am

[quote=Icehole]ain't been 3 yrs since yer last bout of irresponsible dumassedness has relayed by you to us here....even if I allowed you 3 yrs of bein dumass free, the 9 yrs before that would deem the 3 far short of compensative....you can't sh!t on yerself for that long and not have the odor linger for quite a spell no matter how forcefully and often you type out 'ya, but it's all different now'[/quote]never said it was differnt...lol..good thing your opinion dont matter..see Ice, you are the kind of person that wants to hold someone down instead of giving them a helping hand up...glad I dont know you...
JOIN A CLUB
SLEDHEADRED

Postby SLEDHEADRED » September 9th, 2013, 9:01 am

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience
JOIN A CLUB
SLEDHEADRED

Postby yammrhammr » September 9th, 2013, 9:03 am

yer right REd, icenegativenelly can shove a firecracker up his ass for all we care!
yammrhammr

Postby Icehole » September 9th, 2013, 9:12 am

I considered playing along with yer optimism and encouraging yer fantasy of risin up to bein something less then a dumass, then remembered the many times over the yrs that false nutcuppin seemed to encourage more dumassin...no, it's just a matter a time before you do sumthin dumass and then double up on the dumassedness by boastin about it
Icehole

Postby yammrhammr » September 9th, 2013, 9:20 am

rEd i pm'd you a new strategy i have been working on for 7 1/2 months to use against icehole, its never been tried on here but is a version of an e assault used by the serbians against russia.
yammrhammr

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers